brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Jd JDay123 at BellSouth.net
Wed Nov 6 21:14:08 EST 2002

John Knight wrote:

>"Jd" <JDay123 at BellSouth.net> wrote in message
>news:3dc3325c.6706035 at newsgroups.bellsouth.net...

>> >lojbab's ambidextrous logic is that the jews who practiced the
>"traditions
>> >of the elders" which Jesus condemned, which they later wrote as the
>Talmud,
>> >were also *Israelites*.
>> >
>> >But jews were the historic enemies of the Israelites, just as Israelites
>> >were the historic enemies of the jews, so the only way they could be one
>and
>> >the same is if you're a "liberal" who "feels stongly both ways" [read:
>> >school prayer was banned, but it wasn't banned].
>> >
>> >The Holy Bible was written by Israelites about Israelites, and the Talmud
>> >was written by jews for jews.  The two documents are just as different
>from
>> >each other as Israelites and jews are from each other.
>> >
>> >The Talmud claims that Jesus was an illegitimate son of a Roman soldier
>who
>> >was hanged for blasphemy and is now boiling in hot excrement, which is
>not a
>> >slight difference from the view of Jesus in the Holy Bible.  It's
>IMPOSSIBLE
>> >that the same race of people could have written both.
>> >
>> >John Knight
>>
>> And to top it all off,  Bob, in so many words is saying that the OT
>> and the Talmud are one in the same being  "written" forms of the
>> Oral Torah - (a pre-diaspora account and a Babylonian account).
>> Obviously he has been greatly brainwashed by the effects of
>> rabbinical literature.
>>
>> Jd
>>

>Exactly.
>
>And the people doing the brainwashing were real experts at it, which is why
>even some of our religious "leaders" spout the same jewish LIES.
>
>But the Holy Bible is right there for all to see, which means that LIARS
>like Billy Graham, who "apologized" to the jews when he got caught telling
>the TRUTH about them, will all be exposed to the world, as well as to God.
>
>John Knight

Just think where we'd been now though if Billy Graham, Jerry
Falwell, Pat Robertson, John Haggee, Charles Stanley and scores of
other Christian leaders had never come on the scene when they did.

I shudder at the thoughts of homos, lezzies, feminazis and their
"liberal" infrastructure of support invading the government 30 years
or so ago.  We might even be under a Catholic pedofile church/state
by now. Heck, we might even be a continent of ash by now for that
matter.

To see a couple of those boys back down so easily is quite a let
down.  In fact, it's almost non-Christian. Even so, I've forgiven
them for their moments of weakness and have no hard feelings against
them or any of my other Christian brothers and sisters.

Jd