brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

John Knight jwknight at polbox.com
Fri Nov 8 15:59:05 EST 2002

"Jd" <JDay123 at BellSouth.net> wrote in message
news:3dc9c6ed.2072293 at newsgroups.bellsouth.net...
> John Knight wrote:
>

> >"Jd" <JDay123 at BellSouth.net> wrote in message
> >news:3dc3325c.6706035 at newsgroups.bellsouth.net...

> >"traditions
> >Talmud,

Israelites
> >and

Talmud
> >from

> >who
> >not a
> >IMPOSSIBLE

> >> And to top it all off,  Bob, in so many words is saying that the OT
> >> and the Talmud are one in the same being  "written" forms of the
> >> Oral Torah - (a pre-diaspora account and a Babylonian account).
> >> Obviously he has been greatly brainwashed by the effects of
> >> rabbinical literature.
> >>
> >> Jd
> >>

> >Exactly.
> >
> >And the people doing the brainwashing were real experts at it, which is
why
> >even some of our religious "leaders" spout the same jewish LIES.
> >
> >But the Holy Bible is right there for all to see, which means that LIARS
> >like Billy Graham, who "apologized" to the jews when he got caught
telling
> >the TRUTH about them, will all be exposed to the world, as well as to
God.

> >John Knight
>
> Just think where we'd been now though if Billy Graham, Jerry
> Falwell, Pat Robertson, John Haggee, Charles Stanley and scores of
> other Christian leaders had never come on the scene when they did.
>
> I shudder at the thoughts of homos, lezzies, feminazis and their
> "liberal" infrastructure of support invading the government 30 years
> or so ago.  We might even be under a Catholic pedofile church/state
> by now. Heck, we might even be a continent of ash by now for that
> matter.
>
> To see a couple of those boys back down so easily is quite a let
> down.  In fact, it's almost non-Christian. Even so, I've forgiven
> them for their moments of weakness and have no hard feelings against
> them or any of my other Christian brothers and sisters.
>
> Jd

Unfortunately, Jd, it's dangerous to be too optimistic about their agenda.

There are too many fundamental principles of the Holy Bible which they
themselves are undermining, under the guise that they're only responding to
"public opinion".  In the first place, it's not their job to respond to
"public opinion".  In the second place, what they claim to be "public
opinion" is far, far different from both the Holy Bible and many credible
public opinion polls http://christianparty.net/christianissues.htm

The net effect may be that they've done more damage to the moral fabric of
this Christian nation than many of the jews and "liberals" whose agenda was
more obvious.

Abortion is just one example.  There's no doubt about how the Holy Bible
treats human life, but these morons preach AGAINST the Holy Bible.  Do most
people buy it?  Absolutely not.  After three decades of their evil
preaching, even the discredited Gallup polls show that half of Americans
view abortion as MURDER, and three quarters oppose open "legalized
abortion".  And of the "right to life candidates", consider who LOST big
time in this last election http://christianparty.net/abortion.htm :

81% supported by pro-abortion Emily's List LOST!
91% supported by pro-abortion NARAL LOST!
73% supported by pro-life Anthony's List WON!
64% supported by pro-life CWPAc WON!

"Legalized abortion" is "popular" only because they LIE and claim that it's
"popular".

John Knight