""John Knight"" one ignorant yankee [was: BLASPHEMY]

Gray Shockley gray at compcomm.com
Fri Nov 8 21:22:09 EST 2002

"Gray Shockley" <gray at compcomm.com> wrote in message

>> I've been asked what the "specious purpose" behind the ""Christian""
> Identity Duds' anti-Jewishness as well as their, seemingly, inherent
>> criminality,is.
>>
>> My best guess is that these mental defectives have to deny the
>> Jews as God's "chosen people" before they can claim it
>> for themselves.

On Fri, 8 Nov 2002 15:03:59 -0600, John Knight wrote
(in message <3FVy9.15756$Ku.1702196 at news2.west.cox.net>):

> So, Gary,

JohnBoy - you 'bout one ignarant yankee. I bes guess a yankee boy like you
and yourin mebbe cant read 2 gud so ya mite git somebuddy to try and read my
name.

You bout one dumbass yankee, boy.

G-r-a-y              Shockley
That's G-R-A-Y, Trashboy John