Voices of dissent: statistical hypothesis testing

Kenneth Collins k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Sat Nov 9 07:15:38 EST 2002

The URL I posted is non-functional [even when 'spilled' correctly :-]

I did a Google, and came up with the following URLs [there're many
more]. The first URL seems to correlate, although I did not verify
that it's so.

http://ie.lbl.gov/toi.html

http://ie.lbl.gov/education/isotopes.htm

http://www.colorado.edu/physics/2000/isotopes/

http://www.elsevier.nl/inca/publications/store/2/2/8/

Sorry about the extra post. I'd copied the URL from the text of a
paper I sent out.

k. p. collins

Kenneth Collins wrote in message ...
>Case in-point: The JPEG image I've attached to this post Verifies
>that 'quantum mechanics' is not a unique solution in 'nuclear
>physics'. 'qm' is just coersed-consensus stuff.
>
>This realization matters, but I've not even been able to discuss the
>concepts in 'physics' NGs. My posts have been Censored completely,
>not on the basis of anything that's in-Science, but as a consequence
>of their 'divergence from groupwise coersed-consnesus.
>
>That ain't Science, and any applications of Statistics with respect
>to such are meaningless.
>
>The image: It maps the natural abundances of all the known isotopes
>in a novel way, disclosing that there exists a uniform =overall=
>energydynamic with respect to which the natural abundances occur in
>'valley'. Data were extracted from the TOI Isotopes database which,
>when I did the analysis, was available at:
>
>http://isotopes.lbl.gov.iaotopes/vuensdf.html
>
>k. p. collins.
>
>Kenneth Collins wrote in message ...
>>Basically, I agree with the gist of the position Glen 'outlined'
>>below, but I come at the problem from a different perspective.
>>
>>In the work I've done, I've explored deeply into how this or that
>>'scientific' bandwagon's  being jumped-on is the primary thing that
>>determines the course that 'science' will take - has nothing to do
>>with Science, and everything to do with groupwise
coersed-consensus.