In the News with discussion

Kenneth 'pawl' Collins k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Sat Nov 9 18:26:51 EST 2002

>[...]
>So, it's the [energydynamics] -map that needs to
>be developed, not any so-called 'genetic' map.

Since it'll probably be the case that the above sentence will be
remembered, while the discussion in which it derives will not, it's
best that I go over how it's so.

Take a walk back to when there was no Live on earth. How can the
genetic material get it's start?

There are 'atoms' - formed in the stars - there it was [in the
stars] - the one energydynamic doing it's thing.

Then what?

The 'atoms' form 'molecules' by 'falling' into lower-energy
'states' - there it is - the one energydynamic doing it's thing.

Then what?

The 'molecules' continue to build complexity, and, as in a prior
discussion, 'molecules' enter into temporary interaction because this
or that 'molecule' rides a down-hill energy gradient when the
'molecule' is sufficiently close to another 'molecule'.

If the interaction of the two 'molecules' is such that one of them,
but not the other, can continue down the energy gradient
sufficiently, the one will, and the other is ejected, in the process
being boosted back up the energy gradient because it's no longer in
interaction with the other molecule. It's served as a 'catalyst', and
will again, as it repetitively follows the 'same' downhill-uphill
energydynamics 'loop'.

Then what?

Reiterate more of the 'same' through augmenting complexity, each
iteration proceding in a direction that's determined by the
then-dominant energy gradient, which is always downhill.

At a particular 'level' in this process multi-'molecule' interaction
that takes a form analogous to the two-molecule interaction, above,
occurs. It derives energy from other collections of 'molecules'
because down-hill energy 'cascades' have developed within its
structure - the collection of 'molecules' begins a rather-abstract
form of 'eating'. The collection of 'molecules has 'learned' how to
climb up the downhill energy gradient.

Then what?