In the News with discussion

Kenneth 'pawl' Collins k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Sat Nov 9 18:41:34 EST 2002

You know?

I was watching a football game [well, two - Texas A & M vs. Oklahoma
and Penn State vs. Tennesee] writing .

Watch a Pro game tomorrow. 'Football' is 'just' Men coming together
in a 'test' with respect to who can climb toe same single
energydynamic fastest per unit 'time', over the duration of the
'game'.

Such can be 'punctuated' via individual effort to climb the same
energy gradient - just saw a brillian tackle that prevented a
first-down.

=All= 'sports' are the Same-Stuff.

Just as =all= things Human are.

Even what I do - just 'dragging' Humanity up the downhill energy
gradient, in Loving embrace of the one energydynamic.

You know?

It's =all= "Up the down staircase" stuff :-]

It's why I Know there'll be Joy in the end - just don't know if I'll
be-there to share in-it.

k. p. collins