brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

John Knight jwknight at polbox.com
Sun Nov 10 12:03:14 EST 2002

"wd [the one and only]" <server57.5 at hotmail.com> wrote in message news:usomg14jmplg1e at corp.supernews.com...

> "John Jones" <enuffSPAM at nothanks.invalid> wrote in message
> news:QsYy9.94494$VQ2.21469095 at twister.midsouth.rr.com...
> > I can't believe this thread is still alive.
>
> I know.. i am so sick of passing it over.
> Whats the post count up to?

Well said, Yuriy!

The following comment from Makow is all the proof we need to comprehend the TRUTH behind the real "zionist" agenda:

  "For instance, in November 1942, Rabbi Michael Dov-Ber Weismandel, a Jewish activist in Slovakia approached Adoph Eichmann's representative, Dieter Wisliceny: "How much money would be needed for all the European Jews to be saved?" Wisliceny went to Berlin and returned with an answer. For a mere $2 million they could have all the Jews in Western Europe and the Balkans. Weismandel sent a courier to the World Zionist Organization in Switzerland. His request was refused. The official, Nathan Schwalb sent enough money to save only Weismandel and his cadre. He wrote:

  "About the cries coming from your country, we should know that all the Allied nations are spilling much of their blood, and if we do not sacrifice any blood, by what right shall we merit coming before the bargaining table when they divide nations and lands at the war's end? ....for only with blood shall we get the land." (p.237)

  "Brenner writes that Zionism had come full turn. 'Instead of Zionism being the hope of the Jews, their blood was to be the political salvation of Zionism' (p.238)"

About the only blood the jews ever spilt were when their women had periods, so by this rationale they deserve no land.  Of course Makow has to pretend to believe the jewish LIE that "6 million jews died in the holocaust", though, because all jews MUST "believe" this, for Talmudic purposes, AND it's their ONLY claim to "Israel".  But his fellow jews' OWN statistical resources make a LIE out of this "holocaust", because they show that the worldwide population of jews INCREASED 4% at that time [read: Hitler succeeded], even though the "zionists" refused to pay $2 million to send the German jews to "Israel".  One thousand "holocaust" movies by Spielberg will never erase this little factoid from the world's intellectual property.

The only way you can understand why the "zionists" would refuse to "save the jews" for a mere $2 milion is to understand that the jews did NOT need to be saved in the first place, and these Zionists knew it.  They already knew that Hitler ("the Austrian jew") would make EVERY effort to save each and every jew, at the very same time he would be directly responsible for KILLING more than 48 million CHRISTIANS http://christianparty.net/holocaust.htm

Who are the masterminds behind this oh so eloquent and effective plot to take financial control of the world and kill off tens of millions of White Christian Israelites?  Certainly NOT the STUPID jews.  The jews can't even rule their own little corner of the Earth without $12 billion pouring in from the US (in "foreign aid") and another $12 billion pouring in from Germany (in "war reparations").  Without this annual welfare payment of $18,000 per jewish "household", "Itsalie" would be a hole in the sand.

Does Makow know this?  Of course he does.  Under the current laws in Europe, only jews like him can even make such a statement, while stupid gentile/goy/gaejins like us can't even raise the issue without some flaming nigger or feminazi or kike or even a fellow "White man" stomping all over the internet yelling "NAZI"!

Who benefitted from this evil little charade?  Who still benefits from all this wartime propaganda against a third world dictator who doesn't even have an army any more?  Who benefitted by this chronic, endless "news" coverage of the "Middle East Crisis" (for more than half a century now) while almost completely ignoring our OWN moral and financial problems?

FOLLOWING THE MONEY will set you free http://christianparty.net/japansaving.htm

John Knight

The war of Jew with the world is the war of the consumptive female with the creative male beginning.

That is the war of matter with spirit and that is the war of death with life.

That is the war of faceless ever-prowling lie of death wearing the variety of masks with the truth of the father striving to redemption of the past through the immortality in future in the spirit of his son.

The "emancipation" of Jews and the emancipation of women is the same phenomenon. Both lead to the death of the fatherhood - genetic, cultural and spiritual heritage evolved through numerous generations of the creative fathers.

One man, son of a twat, has no definite fatherhood. He has nothing definite to pass foreword to his son but the accumulation of the material goods.

Female is menstruating bag of faceless biological matter powered by the passion of vanity. She wishes to acquire "individuality" through association with power be it an accumulation of the alienated from the creator money or alienation of power and status within the hierarchy by theft directly through deception.

Napoleon, Hitler and faceless mediocrity of the ruling class of the US and England strive to the same end. They want to create a new man - the man without fatherhood, creativity, and individuality. Such man is powered by the blind obedience to the dictate of raw power or fear of financial depravity.

Such man is the genetic mixture stripped of the ability to redeem his labor by passing his spirit into the future. He is the basic Jew - a female in the male body worshiping the twat since it has nothing else of lasting for his existence value.

The difference between worshiping the twat and worshiping the spirit is the difference between worshiping the matter and worshiping the eternal creative spirit residing in man's consciousness.

The upper class of twats in the male bodies is distinct from the rest of nobodies only in having the stamp of Jewish degeneracy expressed in facial appearance passed through Jewesses.

The society based on the drive to consumption can exist only while the remainder of the fatherhood exists. With its disappearance into the bellow critical mass the collapse of the twat-based society would follow. They would be feasting on one another at the cuntfest of death.

That will be the triumph of God's will when the cunts will be consuming children of one another to prolong their agony of death experiencing one continuous orgasm - the bodily sensation of the death of matter.

Calvinism and the capitalism is the tool of suicide of the human race. You are hanging yourself on the rope that you yourself manufactured. Ahead is the ecstasy of death unless God interferes directly.

Yuriy Kirienko

Rense.com

Zionists Made A Deal
With The Devil

Accepting The 'Protocols of the Elders of Zion'
By Henry Makow, Ph.D
11-5-2

Under the 1935 Nuremberg Laws, only two flags were permitted in Nazi Germany. One was the swastika. The other was the blue and white banner of Zionism.

According to Lenni Brenner's online book Zionism in the Age of Dictators (Ch.7), the Zionist party was the only other political party in Nazi Germany that enjoyed a measure of freedom, and could publish a newspaper. The reason: Zionists and Nazis had a common interest, making German Jews go to Palestine. (http://www.marxists.de/middleast/brenner/ch07.htm)

History is not always what you'd expect.

There are more shocking examples in Brenner's book (Chapters 24 & 25).

[...]

In Chapter 25, Brenner relates how Zionist leader Rezso Kasztner made a deal with Adolph Eichmann to save a few thousand hand -picked Zionists and wealthy Jews in return for deceiving and leading more than 750,000 Hungarian Jews to their doom. In 1954, when Kasztner was accused of collaborating, the Israeli government sprang to his defence.

Brenner documents how the Zionist and World Jewish leadership prevaricated and obstructed all efforts to save the Jews of Europe who apparently were worth more to them dead than alive.

I am Jewish and my family suffered from Nazi persecution. When I first heard this information, I immediately rejected it. It boggles the mind. However, as I learned more about the Illuminati's ancient plan for world domination with its satanic overtones and Masonic plan for rebuilding Solomon's Temple, I became more receptive.

I came to the conclusion that Jews must be sceptical of Zionist leaders who have used the holocaust to gain undeserved moral authority, and to bludgeon Jews and others into hysterical, unthinking conformity.

It is possible that Israel was set up for purposes that have nothing to do with the Jewish people, and that Israelis and Jews in general are being duped.

This is by way of introduction to a current controversy, which cuts to the heart of Jewish-Arab mistrust. It is over a lavishly produced 14-part television series based on the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion." It will be aired nightly during the peak viewing period of the Muslim Ramadan by the state-run Egyptian station, and a private satellite channel.

For Jews, the series entitled "A Rider Without a Horse" is proof of the Arabs' inveterate anti Semitism. For Jews, the "Protocols" is an anti Semitic booklet written in 1905 by Czar Nicholas II's secret police which describes an imaginary Jewish plot to take over the world.

For Arabs, the "Protocols" are confirmation of a Jewish desire to spread materialist values, destroy Islam and colonize the Middle East.

According to Hebrew University professor Meir Litvak, "Many Arab and Muslim writers see globalization as a threat to Arab culture and identity and fear that it will increase Western control of their economies and political systems." Associating globalization with "Jewish intrigues" makes it easier for the Arabs to explain why they lag behind in economics, technology and science, says Litvak. (Haaretz, Oct. 29,2002) (http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/objects/pages/PrintArticleEn.jhtml?itemNo=224976

Calls from the US government to cancel the program on the grounds that it stokes hatred and bigotry were rebuffed by Cairo. So too were appeals to Arab leaders to condemn the anti-Semitism rife in the Egyptian media. A protest demonstration by Jewish organizations took place outside the Egyptian embassy in Washington Monday, November 4.

An Arab League spokesman rejected Israeli charges that the series is a violation of Cairo's commitment under the peace accord to shun anti-Israel incitement. Egyptian Information Minister Safwat el-Sherif declared that he could not see what the fuss was about. He denied that ìRiderî had any anti-Semitic content at all. ìOur media policy,î he says, ìis to respect all monotheistic religions.î

I don't know about the miniseries but I invite you to read "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" online) and decide about its authenticity and anti Semitism. (http://www.abbc.com/protocols/indexen.htm#protocol_7)

In my opinion, the Protocols are a master plan for what already has largely taken place.

Nesta Webster (World Revolution, pp.288-298) has shown that the Protocols are typical of many other Illuminati writings. It's true that the "Protocols" identify the source as largely Jewish. This may be a false scent, an attempt to scapegoat the whole Jewish people in order to protect a few bankers, their lackeys and allies. Historically the Illuminati is an occult secret society with strong aristocratic British, Aryan German, as well as Jewish financial and revolutionary elements.

If Jews became familiar with the history of the New World Order, (http://www.viewfromthewall.com/fwcover.htm#contents) we would recognize that Muslims are correct that "globalization" is a mask for a bizarre plot to enshrine the rule of the superrich under the aegis of Lucifer.

Islam is one of the last bastions of genuine God worship, the last major obstacle to pagan World Religion. The attack on Iraq is another step in the plan to destroy Islam, monopolize world resources and enslave humanity.

The cry of "anti Semitism" is being used to divert the world from this diabolical plot. By accepting the role of some apostate Jews, and their dupes, God-fearing Jews could unite with Muslims (and Christians) to bring the "blood sacrifice" to an end.

Henry Makow, Ph.D. is the inventor of the board game Scruples and the author of "A Long Way to go for a Date." (http://alongwaytogoforadate.com) His articles on feminism and the New World Order are archived on his web site www.savethemales.ca He welcomes comments at henrym at mts.net