John Knight jwknight at polbox.com
Mon Nov 11 13:11:32 EST 2002

Our first order of business is to exile the jews.  Once that's done, the
rest is easy http://christianparty.net/poll.htm

If this poll is correct, then we already have a public mandate to exile
them.

We need a 480 word position statement which White Christian Israelites can
identify with.

Any ideas?

John Knight