Bob bobx23456 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 11 22:19:37 EST 2002

Bob LeChevalier wrote:

> You were talking about the bombs dropped in the Iran/Iraq war, which
> did not use B-52s; don't change the subject.  The only way that Iraq
> is a serious threat to US lives is by using (or supplying to
> terrorists) the three WMD types I described.

Supplying terrorists seems to be a hot topic just now.  A while
ago I read a story about a terrorist training camp complete with
airplane fuselage for training in taking over airplanes.  The
9/11 terrorists had apparently trained there.  It was about 10
miles from Baghdad.  American lives do seem to be at risk.

Bob