brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Jd JDay123 at BellSouth.net
Mon Nov 11 22:27:38 EST 2002

John Knight wrote:

>"Jd" <JDay123 at BellSouth.net> wrote in message
>news:3dc9c6ed.2072293 at newsgroups.bellsouth.net...
>> John Knight wrote:
>>

>> >"Jd" <JDay123 at BellSouth.net> wrote in message
>> >news:3dc3325c.6706035 at newsgroups.bellsouth.net...

>trying

>might

>> >"traditions
>> >Talmud,

>Israelites
>one
>> >and

>Talmud
>> >from

>soldier
>> >who
>> >not a
>> >IMPOSSIBLE

>> >Exactly.
>> >
>> >And the people doing the brainwashing were real experts at it, which is
>why
>> >even some of our religious "leaders" spout the same jewish LIES.
>> >
>> >But the Holy Bible is right there for all to see, which means that LIARS
>> >like Billy Graham, who "apologized" to the jews when he got caught
>telling
>> >the TRUTH about them, will all be exposed to the world, as well as to
>God.
>> >
>> >John Knight
>>
>> Just think where we'd been now though if Billy Graham, Jerry
>> Falwell, Pat Robertson, John Haggee, Charles Stanley and scores of
>> other Christian leaders had never come on the scene when they did.
>>
>> I shudder at the thoughts of homos, lezzies, feminazis and their
>> "liberal" infrastructure of support invading the government 30 years
>> or so ago.  We might even be under a Catholic pedofile church/state
>> by now. Heck, we might even be a continent of ash by now for that
>> matter.
>>
>> To see a couple of those boys back down so easily is quite a let
>> down.  In fact, it's almost non-Christian. Even so, I've forgiven
>> them for their moments of weakness and have no hard feelings against
>> them or any of my other Christian brothers and sisters.
>>
>> Jd
>>

>Unfortunately, Jd, it's dangerous to be too optimistic about their agenda.
>
>There are too many fundamental principles of the Holy Bible which they
>themselves are undermining, under the guise that they're only responding to
>"public opinion".  In the first place, it's not their job to respond to
>"public opinion".  In the second place, what they claim to be "public
>opinion" is far, far different from both the Holy Bible and many credible
>public opinion polls http://christianparty.net/christianissues.htm
>
>The net effect may be that they've done more damage to the moral fabric of
>this Christian nation than many of the jews and "liberals" whose agenda was
>more obvious.
>
>Abortion is just one example.  There's no doubt about how the Holy Bible
>treats human life, but these morons preach AGAINST the Holy Bible.  Do most
> [...]

I admit having a bit of bias in favor of evangelicals here.  It has
more to do with the balance of power and order in society than it
has to do with specific doctrine.  For the benefit of any lurking
pagans who may get stimulated by some truth, I'll expand a bit.

In the overall general scheme of things, it has been set such that
the false is the testing agent for the true WRT the people of God.

2Peter 2:1  But there were false prophets also among the people,
even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall
bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them,
and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

When the Whore mounts her ride she sucks in a multitude of
followers, all unaware that they're  hell bent on self
destruction...

Jeremiah 51:49  As Babylon hath caused the slain of Israel to fall,
so at Babylon shall fall the slain of all the earth.

...all in line with the general principle of Abrahamic provision:

Genesis 12:3	And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him
that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be
blessed.

What happened was that the Whore showed absolutely no mercy towards
the people of God whom had fallen into the chastisement of God.  For
all practicle purposes she did the "curse" thingy to the people of
God instead of finding someway bless them in their adversity.

Isaiah 47:5  Sit thou silent, and get thee into darkness, O daughter
of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called, The lady of
kingdoms.

Isaiah 47:6  I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine
inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no
mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke.

So likewise, the "slain of the earth" fall in Babylon at the feet of
the Whore.  Meanwhile observers on the sidelines are sicked by the
specticle and true believers get jeered...

2Peter 2:2   And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason
of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

...which tests the loyalty of the true believer. Will he or will he
not adhere to truth at any cost?

Now this is one specific area where I happen to disagree with my
fellow evangelicals because for years I've heard them preach that
this "Abrahamic rite" of blessing blessors and cursing cursors is
intended only for Jews.  Usually this type of preaching is
associated with sending money and getting "blessed" for doing so.
To me, this is darn close to falling into the category of damnable
heresy St. Peter spoke about (which I pointed out in the above).

I say that each and everyone of the true people of God are entitled
to the Abrahamic rite as a matter of inheritance and not as a matter
of sending protection money.  And I say that because the true people
of God are living in the Kingdom of God which Jesus said was "at
hand" (within the believer, or within his grasp).  In other words
the time for men to organize religion for the public at large (and
take their money) came to an end when God sent Jesus to start the
Church.

Mark 1:15  "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at
hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel." - Jesus

Now I realize that some may say that that is all subjective, and
rightly so.  I happen to believe as surely as I'm sitting here that
I have objective evidence of the aforementioned inheritance as well,
which of course I cannot divulge seeing that such pearls are quite
precious.  Nevertheless I also believe that every true beliver is
entitled to Divine intervention on his/her behalf.  The Apostle Paul
put it this way....

Colossians 1:10  That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all
pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the
knowledge of God;

Colossians 1:11  Strengthened with all might, according to his
glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;

Colossians 1:12  Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us
meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

Colossians 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness,
and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son...

I think that the power of the gospel resides amongst the Evangelical
community no matter how bad the whore makes things look.

Jd