Schizophrenia movies?!?

Jack d.kelly at
Wed Nov 13 12:07:18 EST 2002

Does anyone know of any films which attempt bring schizophrenia to the
screen?  I know there are some talking-heads documentaries out there but
what I really want is a film which gives the audience an impression of what
it's like to have schizophrenia.  I want a film which creates, as well as
possible, the impression of *being* schizophrenic in the mind of the

Any suggestions at all would be most welcome!

To reply, please remove the "NOSPAM" strings from my e-mail address!