Schizophrenia movies?!?

Jack d.kelly at NO.ucl.ac.uk.SPAM
Wed Nov 13 12:07:18 EST 2002

Hi,

Does anyone know of any films which attempt bring schizophrenia to the
screen?  I know there are some talking-heads documentaries out there but
what I really want is a film which gives the audience an impression of what
it's like to have schizophrenia.  I want a film which creates, as well as
possible, the impression of *being* schizophrenic in the mind of the
audience.

Any suggestions at all would be most welcome!

Thanks,
Jack