Johannes suckernogo at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 14 10:00:29 EST 2002

it's so hard to ignore stupidity (sigh), so hard, but i have to... i have
to... there you go, you're banned * bye now * (oh: did you know we all came
from africa? yeah: once we were all monkeys! too bad you and bush didn't
quite evolve beyond neanderthalness. but at least we found the missing link!
science is progressing every day.)

news:gQIA9.6997$XF5.1153980 at news2.west.cox.net...