Schizophrenia movies?!?

Lance Sherman lancesherman at insightBB.com
Thu Nov 14 11:03:07 EST 2002

Whoa, what an inspired troll!.  Reel me in, I'm qualified.

Here are some top-of-the-head thoughts from a movie loving, certified
schizo, undifferentiated type.

Twelve Monkeys? ----can't really agree wholeheartedly, tho u might try the
original, Le Jetee.

Repulsion - ca 1960, Polansky