brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Gray Shockley gray at compcomm.com
Thu Nov 14 11:53:57 EST 2002

>> I think you have it backwards Gray.  The collectivist says that the
>> needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.  "Individualistic"
>> principles such as ownership of property by individuals are done
>> away with under such a system in order to acheive a classless
>> society.  It's "liberals" who promote such notions, not republicans.
>>
>> Jd

On Thu, 14 Nov 2002 2:06:36 -0600, John Knight wrote
(in message <gQIA9.6996$XF5.1153980 at news2.west.cox.net>):

> And not Christians.
>
> John Knight

But Yankee John! That was in response to you posting an essay which you,
conveniently, neglected to post the title:

             "One Way of Debating Individualists".

And, Yankee John, "individualism"'s debate opposition is "collectivism".

Just because you propagandize by subterfuge and anonymous posts does not mean
that you are effective. All it means is you are a poor, pathetic piece of
trash who is dishonest and ashamed of him/itself.

Gray Shockley