Gray Shockley gray at compcomm.com
Thu Nov 14 13:48:36 EST 2002

"""""John Knight""""" wrote:

> That was supposed to be 430,000 to 1.5 million (or 1,478,000 to be precise).
>
> This is the US Census Bureau figure. This is a 343.7% increase, which works
> out to an annual growth rate of 6.87% (which is quite a bit higher than your
> claim that it was less than 1%).

6.87%!!!!!!???!!!

You are getting more and more demented as time goes on by!

6.87%!!!!!!???!!!

You really do write about things about which you not only know nothing but -
as was said about Jimmy Carter's foreign policy - you don't even know you
know nothing.

I'm not going to do the math but 6.87% would be an extraordinarily high
population.

The """John""" gimme another """Knight""" blurred:

>>> If you have a better source than the Census Bureau, why didn't you cite
> it?

Why does """"John Knight""" think the United States Census Bureau has to be
perfectly correct on a six-year-old projection? Does """John Knight""" really
think the United States sends census workers to Africa every ten years?

""""John Knight""" then staggered and slurred:

> Even if you were right (which you evidently aren't), the growth rate in the
> REST of Africa was so phenomenal that this minor, putative reduction in a
> "near desert country" was totally and completely drowned out.
>
> John Knight

Oh really? Do you think the rest of Africa had a higher annual growth rate
than your claim of 6.87% for Botswana?  Or to quote you:

> This is the US Census Bureau figure. This is a 343.7% increase, which works
> out to an annual growth rate of 6.87% (which is quite a bit higher than your
> claim that it was less than 1%)."

Poor stupid, uneducated """""John Knight""""". The yankee boy just ain't
right bright.

Gray Shockley