BLASPHEMY: brain sizes: Human's and Joanie's

Gray Shockley gray at compcomm.com
Thu Nov 14 14:39:25 EST 2002

On Tue, 12 Nov 2002 0:42:36 -0600, Bob LeChevalier wrote
(in message <vf61tuk9fhb6hdckqsu60pnm48nesbu48e at 4ax.com>):

> Or you can read his silly poll page and laugh at that instead.  He's
> the only one I know who would find 12 of 13 of his fellow racists
> willing to vote in an Internet poll that they favor expelling the
> Jews, "mud races", liberals, feminazis, or whatever group he hates
> today, and call that a 91% mandate.

Probably because no female will give him a woman date.

Like a buncha other folks, I know child custody cases where I thought the
court made mistakes. I've thought that - in many cases - the courts have
awarded custody to the mother "automatically" when the father was a better
parent.

But after reading some of these wackos and loons, I can sure see why these
miscreants didn't have custody.

And it's /really/ obvious why they're divorced.

And - as far as their poor, pitiful new age religion goes - it's just as
wacked and looney as their political collectivism.

An excellent example was """"""""""John Knight's"""""""""" posting of a
nutso/freako column a few days ago and leaving off the tile:

               "One Way of Debating Individualists"

Gray Shockley