In the News with discussion

Kenneth 'pawl' Collins k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Thu Nov 14 17:44:45 EST 2002

While I'm on a "Marketing" soap-box...

It's 'hilarious' how 'marketing strategists' have ab-used NDT's understanding since AoK was distributed.

With the passage of 'time', such 'marketing' strategies turn into pure crap that only constitutes 'vexation' - their shear repetitiveness of the one fast-intercutting approach becoming utterly 'boring' [AoK, Ap5, 7, 8].

It's the same as with everything else - success in Marketing derives in understanding, thought, and a good-'heart' that sees stuff that actually matters within the affairs of folks that a company seeks to reach.

Anyway,

k. p. collins
    Kenneth 'pawl' Collins wrote in message ...
    "Oh boy! Now, no one will ever have anything to do with Ken! We're free of his nusiance!"

    As far as I'm concerned, you've been 'free' [within limits you impose upon yourselves] all along.

    It's Truth with which you've got to be concerned, not 'me'.

    Good grief! I just heard a blurb, on NPR's All Things Considered, with respect to the 'isolation' of trigger zones with respect to clinical 'depression'. Can't wait to hear the report. The future: 'Now take these pills, and just forgetaboutit. No, nevermind that stuff you thinks needs to be dealt with. Just forgetaboutit. There's nothing you can doaboutit. Why not just forgetaboutit so you can feel good?'

    What's been referred to as "depression' is an 'engineered'-in information-processing dynamic that's crucial to the survival of Humanity. [See AoK, Ap8.]

    Anyway, since I'm 'dead' again, I'm 'wondering' whether I should just log off again - you know 'forgetaboutit' :-]

    I came back online to try to find employment, but there was no progress made.

    I thought of following William Jame's path into Advertising.

    Developed a marketing strategy for the Absorbine [tm] line of products, and applied.

    "Love absorbs the hurt" © 2002, by K. P. Collins

    "[Absorbine [tm]] delivers the love." © 2002, by K. P. Collins

    Developed scenarios and scripts for commercials.

    It would've had a positive impact on their business, but I never heard back from them.

    I wanted to give Marketing a try because it'd be a way to reach folks with respect to some worthy gentle stuff that's in NDT [and, of course, so that I could eat :-]

    I've wanted to do a comercial for Coca-Cola [tm] ever since I wrote AoK - would have a Young Boy taking "Rollercoaster Hill" at break-neck speeds, afterward, having a Coke [tm] with a huge grin on his face.

    There're many ways in which well-thought-out Marketing programs can, simultaneously, lift folks up in understanding, earn worthy profits for companies, and lift the whole national economy.

    It's flat-out easy to do [with respect to worthy products], but it's being left undone - to everyone's loss.

    So, I thought I'd try to find a way into Marketing, but it seems everyone's 'running scared'.

    "Oh well."

    It's 'hilarious' to me. I'm just a fairly-decent guy who happens not to 'shy-away' from doing 'Difficult' stuff that, it's plain, just needs to be done.

    But, because I've had to do the 'Difficult' stuff 'from the back-room' - reaching-out in ways, absent any genuine interaction, can only seem 'too-much'.

    So everyone 'moves away from', as if I'm some 'ogre', when the only 'problem' is that I've been unjustly virtually imprisoned.

    Take a couple of those pills and forgetaboutit?

    k. p. collins
        Kenneth 'pawl' Collins wrote in message ...
        You see?

        'secrecy' 'moves away from' Truth, simultaneously disclosing both its supposedly-'secret' stuff and its Savage-Refferenants in folks 'hearts'.

        One can just See it in it's negative ["inverted" [AoK, Ap4]; 'moving away from' Honoring-Truth] image.

        'secrecy' is flat-out Naked :-]

        To the degree that it's relied upon within any population, the General Good of that population is flat-out undermined.

        It's why the Framers insisted upon the stuff of the First Amendment being in-there. They understood the duality of 'secrecy' as 'quicksand'.

        k. p. collins
            Kenneth 'pawl' Collins wrote in message ...
            "In 1851 'Moby Dick', by Herman Melville, is published." © Patrick Kincaid.

            IKTF.

            "You Are a Suspect", By WILLIAM SAFIRE

            http://www.nytimes.com/2002/11/14/opinion/14SAFI.html

            There's nothing wrong with collecting information. Doing such is, in fact, is just a way [if not the best way] to enable pre-emption of Savage acts that strike at populations.

            However, when such gathered information is used in ways which, as is the case in my personal experience, 'negate' the Rights and Duties of Citizens, then such use, itself, constitutes a complete Abandonment of the Constitution of the United States of America, which renders The United States of America virtually non-Existent.

            That's exactly what's happening in our 'times'.

            A Coup, born in 'secrecy', within the 'hearts' of non-elected folks who act within the realm of their merely-familiar experience, acquired in an 'inter-groupwise-generationally hand-me-down way [they learn just like the mountain lions of my prior post in this thread], which leaves them 'blind' to the fact that they are doing to America what no external enemy could accomplish.

            One can easily See their Treachery. It's clearly disclosed for all to see in the way that folks who, like me, come forward to breath Life into the Constitution are 'drowned' in a collective 'indignant humor' and 'gossip' that even makes it's way to the TV talk shows.

            Wake up! All that is nothing other than the way in which the Coup-Fo breathe chain-stuff within American Society.

            When you hear the 'whispers' in your 'private' background-of-your-work experience, that's just the 'psy-ops' stuff through which the Coup-Fo exert force to attain coersed consensus within the population having found its way into your midst.

            It's just them, stabbing America in the Heart.

            You 'doubt?' Another [rigorously-correlated] way to See it plainly is in the way that its refferants are completely absent from 'formal' Public interactive dynamics. In such, one can, literally, See all that's going on 'behind the scenes' - 'x-ray vision'.

            Wake up!

            Open your eyes!

            See!

            It's 'hilarious'.

            Why do folks think that I do 'Difficult' stuff right in the light of day - Publicly - like the recent "helicopter" stuff in another thread?

            I do it because it's flat-out in my Responsibilities as a Citizen of The United States of America, and, as I've explained in long-former posts, right-there in a number of Oaths of Service that I was Obliged to Swear - "to protect agaists all enemies, both foreign and domestic".

            They 'laugh' at such.

            I don't.

            My way is to just state things, plainly and Publicly - it's my way of simultaneously Protesting and separating myself from the easily Seen, supposedly 'secret' Treachery that's stabbing America in its Heart, while the 'citizenry', lulled into complacency, does it's Alfred E. Newman impersonation, "What, me worry?"

            Wake up!

            America is only that which each Citizen breathes into it.

            K. P. Collins