Cassandra Beloved-of-Apollo at Mount.Olympus
Tue Nov 19 07:57:27 EST 2002

On Mon, 18 Nov 2002 17:41:03 GMT "John Knight" <jwknight at polbox.com>
annoyed the fat controller by writing this in soc.men:

>"pearly whites of doom" <spam at blocker.address> wrote in message
>news:spam-D83711.10102914112002 at pita.alt.net...
>> You're a .oddamn idiot, john. Do you even know what the .ucking .ell the
>> .ocksucking word "blasphemy" means? Of course not, since you're little
>> more than a limp-wristed .sshole sucker.
>>

>Very good.  A "liberal" who actually knows how to spell, who even got some
>of the grammar correct, who managed to demonstrate 5 examples of blasphemy
>and profanity in only three sentences.
>
>Even though all the grammatical errors made it only a "C" paper, you get an
>"A" for affort.
>
>John Knight
>

>ps--"blasphemy" is when you accuse Our Lord Jesus Christ of being a "jew",

But the despicable, yet fictional, cunt *was* a fucking Jew, not that
there is anything wrong with that.

>when you use The Lord's Name in vain as above, and when you use the word
>"Hell", just in case you didn't know.

I am sure someone, somewhere actually gives a fuck.

Hell is a lie, jesus christ is a pack of obvious drivel, even a
chimpanzee could see through and taking the "lord's" name in vain is
meaningless. There is no lord in the first place. So why all fuss, you
insane moron?