recent attempts to make biological systems

Arthur T. Murray uj797 at victoria.tc.ca
Tue Nov 19 10:53:23 EST 2002

http://www.scn.org/~mentifex/jsaimind.html is a virtual Mind.

http://www.scn.org/~mentifex/alife.html describes the main aLife loop.

http://www.scn.org/~mentifex/theory5.html bypasses evolution for AI.

> Once the behaviors have been evolved, they can be transferred
> back into the actual machine.
>

> ---
> Gene Ruebsamen

A.T. Murray
--
http://www.scn.org/~mentifex/aisource.html is the cluster of Mind
programs described in the AI textbook "AI4U" based on AI Mind-1.1