Mockingbird & Rose Bushes & the Plasma Thingy

Kenneth 'pawl' Collins k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Tue Nov 19 14:12:27 EST 2002

One hundred and thrity-nine years ago, Lincoln stood at Gettysburg to
deliver his Address.

You know... so that "government of the people, by the people, for the
people, shall not perish from the earth".

The following URL provides multilingual translation of the Gettysburg
Address:

http://www.loc.gov/exhibits/gadd/4403.html

In 1895 the pencil is invented - how long has it been since you used
one to write-down your 'heart' stuff?

Anyway, the stuff from Tapered Harmony that I'm discussing is not
even 'difficult'. In it, the resort to 'random events' amongst
'discrete particles', on which 'qm', depends is replaced by
deterministic energy flow. Where, in 'qm', there're 'weird' 'quantum
states', which instantiate the Illusion of overall 'weirdness', in
Tapered Harmony there're =continuous= energy-flow thresholding
dynamics "all the way down", and all the way up - to infinity in both
directions, small and big.

In the 'qm' view, the 'fog' nearby the cathode [in the discussion
below] is supposedly comprised of 'discrete particles'. Thpered
Harmony has no problem with there being relatively-discrete
aggragates of energy, but, in Tapered Harmony, the existences of
these relatively-discrete aggragates of energy do not exist in a way
that's 'discontinuous' from the rest of the energy in the universe.
Rather, their relatively-discrete 'existences' are continuous with,
dependent upon, and, in fact, derive in the overall universal energy.
[I've discussed SSW->UES harmonics in long former posts.]

Superficially, this difference between the two conceptualizations
seems 'trivial', but it is, in fact, Huge, because it allows all of
physical reality to be reduced to the one energy-flow dynamic, and
because, having accomplished that, it eliminates the problems that've
impeded progress within Physics, and opens the door to vast
opportunity.

I =understand= that the probable reaction on the parts of
Professional Physicists will be to 'poo-poo' Tapered Harmony's view.
In that, they're taking advantage of Lay folks' naivete with respect
to Physics.

With respect to such, my sentiments are close to those of Darwin as
expressed in the Kuhn quote in AoK's "Short Paper" section - Young,
up-and-coming folks'll get it.

My confidence is this way because I've gone through all of Physics,
and know of no experimental result that contradicts Tapered Harmony's
position [challenges invited], but have come across many with respect
to which the thick layer of 'random' 'fudge that's invoked in order
to render 'qm' 'workable' is just 'hilarious'.

It's just the old Ptolemaic astronomy's having-no-prysically-real
'epicycles', being erroneously invoked all over again.

Sure, the planets seem to gyrate back and forth as they traverse our
view of the night sky, but they don't, in fact, move in any such way.
It's the same with the so-called 'quantum states' that 'qm' invokes,
the result being that 'physics' renders physical reality invisible as
it purports to 'explain' it - "to 15 decimal places" :-]

Please don't be 'angry' with me for just doing it. I've been asking,
for years, to be allowed to 'run the gauntlet' in quiet 'privacy'.
I'm doing it now because, should I succumb, it'd've been a great
Failure, on my part, to've not done these few things prior to that.

So don't be 'angry' with me, the intransigent PTOFA that's stood in
the way of Tapered Harmony's coming forward has been explained in AoK
all along.

I 'thank' 'physics' for collectively heaping such Substantiation upon
NDT.

But, all along, my 'heart' was breaking on behalf of Physics.

K. P. Collins

Kenneth 'pawl' Collins wrote in message ...
>First, I'm sorry about the greater-than-'normal' number of typos in
>the preceding post. I was late for the spaghetti dinner at the local
>K or C. It was on behalf of the Scholarships Fund for the Children
of
>the Church I attend. So I just hurried the post more than 'normal'.
>I'll fix them, in the quoted text below, while I'm adding some
>further discussion.
>
>Kenneth 'pawl' Collins wrote in message
>>This afternoon, I took a 'field trip' to a local mall - to
>> do my Christmas window-shopping.
>>
>>While there, I was contemplating the 'impact' that Robert's post in
>>the 'Statistics' thread left 'reverberating' within me [within my
>>nervous system].
>>
>>When I go to the mall, I just meander about - got my head
'massaged'