left vs. right hemisphere

Andrew T. Austin andrewaustin at 23NLPeople.com
Wed Nov 20 10:01:59 EST 2002

In additon to the other book reccomendations, might i suggest getting the
hardback edition of "Mapping The Mind" by Rita Carter.  It is a layman's
reader, excellently presented and a good introduction to the subject.

Regards,

Andrew Austin.
___
NLP, Neurology, Schizophrenia:  http://www.23NLPeople.com