Jd JDay123 at BellSouth.net
Wed Nov 20 23:21:42 EST 2002

John Knight wrote:

>Excellent points, Jd.  The "liberal" agenda was dealt such a serious blow in
>the elections that it's hard to imagine feminaziism, miscegenation,
>"evolution", "legalized" abortion, or sodomy as a "civil right" could
>survive at all.
>
>But we have to understand how this despicable, amoral, corruptible,
>arrogant, hideous, treacherous, degenerate, whiney 2% minority of
>"Americans" [and I use that term loosely when including 'dual-citizenship
>jews' in it] managed to implement so many planks from it's evil agenda in
>the first place.
>
>For example, the news made a big deal of the success of "pro-life"
>candidates, and the loss of pro-abortion candidates:
>
>81% supported by pro-abortion Emily's List LOST
>
>91% supported by pro-abortion NARAL LOST
>
>73% supported by pro-life Anthony's List WON
>
>64% supported by pro-life CWPAc WON
>
>Is that a good sign?  It should be.  With one half to 57% of Americans
>viewing abortion as MURDER, and three quarters opposed to "legalized"
>abortion, and even the original "Roe" of the Roe vs. Wade decision openly
>lobbying for the overthrow of this "law", three decades of the biggest
>slaughter of human life in world history (a lost of 42 million potential
>fellow Americans) http://christianparty.net/abortion.htm should come to a
>screeching halt.
>
>But it wasn't these (or other) elected officials who backed this "law" in
>the first place.  It was just a few arrogant members of the most corrupted
>"supreme court" in recent memory who did it.  It traces back to jew justice
>Louis Brandeis who "read" things into the constitution that just weren't
>there who set the framework for it, and it was only because we permitted
>jews and women onto the supreme court today that the will of 217 million
>Americans; the Will of God; the rights of 42 million potential fellow
>Americans; the rights of the potential fathers of those 42 million dead
>babies, the Pope, the Catholic Church, most of the 2 billion Christians in
>the world, and the US economy; were all denied.

I think it can be traced back to the love affair America had with
the Kennedy clan which was under the spell of Catholic idolitry.
Such flagrant idolitries as carrying statues of Mary around in
glamorous public specticles was overlooked as America fell for the
dashing young President who, as it turns out was doped up most of
the time.

A nation which calls itself "Christian" should've repented long ago
for letting such things go as long as they did. Idolitry is one the
most serious of offenses and we're still suffering the consequences.

Even recently churches have been coming together in order to promote
pollution free cars for car companies, which is nothing less than
worshipping Mother Earth herself.

Kennedy stood upon the seashore and uttered "as we came from the
sea, so shall we one day return" (paraphrase).  With those
idolitrous catholic words you have evolution and Ishtar the
Babyonian goddess (Mother Earth, Queen of heaven, Mary) figure
all rolled up into one.

America could have cared less just as the men Jeremiah warned could
have cared less...

Jeremiah 44:15  Then all the men which knew that their wives had
burned incense unto other gods, and all the women that stood by, a
great multitude, even all the people that dwelt in the land of
Egypt, in Pathros, answered Jeremiah, saying,

Jeremiah 44:16-17	"As for the word that thou hast spoken unto
us in the name of the Lord, we will not hearken unto thee.  But we
will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth,
to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink
offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings,
and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of
Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and
saw no evil."

But evil came.

>It has already cost us TEN THOUSAND TIMES (10,000 X) as many lives as the
>WTC, which makes Sandra Day O'Connor, who wrote:  "The spousal consent
>provision in 3 (3), which does not comport with the standards enunciated in
>Roe v. Wade, supra, at 164-165, is unconstitutional, since the State cannot
>'delegate to a spouse a veto power which the [S]tate itself is absolutely
>and totally prohibited from exercising during the first trimester of
>pregnancy' http://laws.findlaw.com/US/428/52.html ", the most dangerous
>person on the planet.
>
>Do we even begin to comprehend how much damage this STUPID woman did by that
>single statement?
>http://christianparty.net/sandradayoconnor.htm
>
>We have FAR more proof that she DID kill tens of millions of Americans by
>the stroke of a pen than we have that Osama killed even ONE.  We already
>KNOW, without spending a dime on national defense or a war on terror, that
>she's already been 10,000  times more deadly to American citizens than Osama
>and Hussein put together, and that if her "ruling" is permitted to stand
>that very soon it will be 20,000 TIMES more deadly.
>
>This isn't just a "personal opinion".  Polls show that up to 165 million
>Americans view these abortions enabled by Sandra as MURDER.  This isn't a
>"radical" opinion.  Both the polls and the election results prove that it's
>the most rational, mainstream thought in America.
>
>When Bush takes on the real terrorists in the country, then we can let down
>our guard about "liberals" a bit.
>
>John Knight

Yeah, but those Catholics (especially the Roman version) won't quit
burning incense to the queen of heaven.  That practice and those
type folks have been around for scores of centuries.  You just can't
"vote them out" or pass an Executive Order.  You either have to
expell them or throw down their altars and smash their idols, or
both.

Jd