Gray Shockley gray at compcomm.com
Thu Nov 21 21:40:19 EST 2002

On Thu, 21 Nov 2002 16:18:45 -0600, Jd wrote
(in message <3ddd5a44.3601890 at newsgroups.bellsouth.net>):

> I'm sure Mr. Knight can defend himself.  So if you're having a
> problem with what he writes, take it up with him.

He/it may not be able to get to the Internet in whatever country he/it is now
existing.

Remember he/it has left the United States.

Gray Shockley
Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung
upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts;
and one shall take you away with it.
                                                   - Malachi 2:3