On so-called 'quantum entanglement'

Kenneth 'pawl' Collins k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Sat Nov 23 00:11:07 EST 2002

You know?

It's like running a distance race - nobody 'criticizes' a runner because he pushes his body 'too hard' - leaves it all on the business-side of the finish line.

But when the same thing happens with respect to Cognition everybody's eyebrows go up in supposedly-knowing reaction :-]

It's more of what's been 'hilarious' - where do folks think creative thought comes from?

The creative-thought tree?

:-]

Anyway, I was a miler in my younger days - a mediocre one - but I learned about not 'saving' anything when the thing to do is 'run the race'.

Anyway, sometimes I wish I cared about being 'politically-correct' - because folks, 'typically', just don't care to understand.

ken
    Kenneth 'pawl' Collins wrote in message ...
    I'm not 'worried' about the 'headache' stuff. It's relatively-nothing compared to the TD E/I(up) 'Hell' of the 'Terrible Times'. I'm 'pushing', a bit, these days, and my diet's crap - same as back then, only back then is was much more intense. [I'm able to 'push', BTW, be-cause my survival is on the line. I've learned that it's 'good' to look such in the face, 'cause the elevated TD E/I inherent enables. [But don't attempt such until you fully understand NDT. NDT's understanding makes it endurable.]] I actually experienced semi-flacid paralysis of a lower extremity back then. Traced it back to 'plasticity' within the frontal eye field - the result of pushing really-hard to, literally, See the neural dynamics. My frontal eye field had out-competed the adjacent lower-extremity motor cortex for its cortical area. [It's all discussed further in the notes I've kept.] After the results were secured, I backed-off, and 'normal' functionality returned completely [over a 'time' course that's in my notes.

    I expect this 'headache' stuff is analogous. Just a making-of-room in-there for the TD E/I(up) that's occurring.

    But it's 'ironic'. a bit, that I recognized the 'over-extension' in my inability to draw a symmetrical "heart".

    As is discussed in AoK, Ap4, one of the things I use the "heart" symbol to represent is "the fundamental wisdom" of nervous systems - that nervous systems 'strive' solely to achieve TD E/I-minimization.

    So, to me, it's 'ironic' :-]

    I did draw a good "heart" this evening, so it already seems to be sorting itself out.

    I don't 'worry' about this stuff. Just do what needs to be done. For me, it's like I said about the Children. There isn't anything that's 'too-much'. Period.

    ken
        Kenneth 'pawl' Collins wrote in message ...
        On 22 November:

        "In 1963 President John Kennedy assasinated in Dallas."

        "In 1906 the International Radio Telegraphic Convention adopts 'SOS' as the new call for help."

        TODAY/PC  V1.0 © 1986, by Patrick Kincaid

        Although this msg is not 'threaded', it is a sequential continuance in-topic.

        Anyway, the image at:

        http://home.att.net/~k.p.collins/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html

        literally constitutes a Proof of Tapered Harmony's position as it was briefly discussed in my prior post in this thread. When one goes deeper into the details, the Proof only gets stronger. For instance, one can actually See, right-there in the Table of Isotopes [TOI] data, the onset and offset of the energy-'trapping' dynamics, inherent in the SSW<->UES harmonics, as they rigorously correlate to the natural abundances of the isotopes - as they rigorously correlated to the physical existence of matter.

        I sent the paper out more than 16 months ago, but have, as yet, not heard back on it [perhaps because I just dashed it off because my Father got 'uncomfortable' when I'd work through the night at my computers. So, although it's stuff is elegant, the paper itself is not an 'elegant' paper. I'm hoping that this little paper will win opportunity to do an 'elegant' paper.]

        But Tapered Harmony's position stands Proven. Some might recall that I got permission to use a Friend's Inet ID to post a msg with respect to this Proof somewhere around thie 'time' a 'year' ago.

        Other matter: The headache - its stuff seems to be a bit serious. Seems to be a chemically-induced binary phenomenon. It wasn't the "disappearing pickles" [nor the 'disappearing quanta' :-]. It seems to be correlated with an inadvertant error that handed me a brand of cigarettes other than the one I asked for, and its effects were, IMO, profound.

        I noted such when I retired for the night. I was looking forward to finishing reading The Four Feathers, because I just 'knew' that Ethne and Harry were going to make it, and I needed to 'go along for the ride'.

        When I read, I make marginal notes, often using symbols that've special meanings to me. One of these is a "heart". I use it in a g'zillion ways, and I'd become pretty good [if I do say so myself :-] at drawing nicely symmetrical "hearts" with just the right concavity going up from the bottom 'point'.

        But, last night, although I 'struggled' to do so, I could not draw a symmetrical "heart".

        I'm monitoring my 'recovery', but it presently seems that I had a chemically-induced stroke that's impacting some bilateral [callosum-mediated(?)] functionality. [I long ago 'discussed with' others the probability of this sort of 'binary' stuff.]

        Anyway,

        "dit, dit, dit    dah, dah, dah    dit dit dit"

        K. P. Collins