On so-called 'quantum entanglement'

Kenneth 'pawl' Collins k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Sat Nov 23 04:57:31 EST 2002

Aw... what I posted sounds 'two'-uppity.

Why didn't I See what was right-there in the plasma-globe thing when I played with other examples of such in years passed?

Assign Fault for all of the delay to me. I Failed to come up with the necessary bridging-analogue until the other night.

But, please, have 'you' not seen enough to allow me to come and discuss both NDT & TH in some quiet place where folks Love Science?

I'll accept any replicable experimental results from all of Science as tests of NDT & TH.

Should be something in-there for everyone, no?

Compton scattering?

It occurs as a function of the SSW<->UES harmonics be-cause reboundability varies with the harmonics' phase, yielding a characteristic rebound range with respect to relative-'compression' of any SSW<->UES harmonic as the projectiles interact with the sufficiently 'compressed' phase 'on average' [the 'averaging' occurs as a function of 'time' differentials on the projectile side of the apparatus with respect to the Deterministic SSW<->UES harmonics. So the 'averaging' is illusory.]

Remember, the Geometry of SSW<->UES harmonics varies with phase.

k. p. collins
    Kenneth 'pawl' Collins wrote in message ...
    Anyway, it should be becoming clear, by this 'point' in this discussion that the presumptions of the 'groaners' are unfounded - the 'Difficult entanglements' are not of the the type they presumed.

    All I'm doing is unravelling what needs to be unravelled [albeit, with some 'groaning' of my own because the costs of the prevailing delay - the lost decades, with all their attendant Savagery 'blindly' and automatically inflicted upon Humanity - are right-there obvious to me as I discuss. When will the subject matter just be treated as the subject matter? How much longer will there be only 'delay'? Let my 'groanings' be your cost-meter. I'm just trying to reach 'you' with such - to let 'you' See that what 'you' Choose is right-there in the Savagery, one way or the other, with respect to its unfolding. My 'groaning', and that of all those who Suffer, declares the Savagery, and  'moves toward' ending it. How does 'yours' 'move' with respect to such?]

    Please don't be 'offended'. It's just in what's necessary if 'you' are to See, See?

    "But what if we don't want to see?"

    Then, through 'your' Choice, the Savagery will continue, only augmenting, as Human interactive dynamics increasingly 'rub-up-against' one another.

    This's Truth with respect to the one Deterministic energydynamic that unifies physical reality.

    The only Choice is to 'move toward' or 'move away from' this Truth [within such Choice, the range of directionalities is infinite, so Free Will remains].

    Truth's Consequences follow Deterministically.

    All the directionalities, inherent, are not a priori mapped, but the means to follow Truth's one 'map' has been presented to 'you'.

    No brainer?

    k. p. collins