John Knight jwknight at polbox.com
Wed Nov 27 13:58:44 EST 2002

"Jd" <JDay123 at BellSouth.net> wrote in message
news:3ddc503f.8237747 at newsgroups.bellsouth.net...
> [...]
> Such flagrant idolitries as carrying statues of Mary around in
> glamorous public specticles was overlooked as America fell for the
> dashing young President who, as it turns out was doped up most of
> the time.
>
> A nation which calls itself "Christian" should've repented long ago
> for letting such things go as long as they did. Idolitry is one the
> most serious of offenses and we're still suffering the consequences.
>

> Even recently churches have been coming together in order to promote
> pollution free cars for car companies, which is nothing less than
> worshipping Mother Earth herself.
>
> Kennedy stood upon the seashore and uttered "as we came from the
> sea, so shall we one day return" (paraphrase).  With those
> idolitrous catholic words you have evolution and Ishtar the
> Babyonian goddess (Mother Earth, Queen of heaven, Mary) figure
> all rolled up into one.
>
> America could have cared less just as the men Jeremiah warned could
> have cared less...
>
> Jeremiah 44:15  Then all the men which knew that their wives had
> burned incense unto other gods, and all the women that stood by, a
> great multitude, even all the people that dwelt in the land of
> Egypt, in Pathros, answered Jeremiah, saying,
>
> Jeremiah 44:16-17 "As for the word that thou hast spoken unto
> us in the name of the Lord, we will not hearken unto thee.  But we
> will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth,
> to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink
> offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings,
> and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of
> Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and
> saw no evil."
>
> But evil came.
>
> >It has already cost us TEN THOUSAND TIMES (10,000 X) as many lives as the
> >WTC, which makes Sandra Day O'Connor, who wrote:  "The spousal consent
> >provision in 3 (3), which does not comport with the standards enunciated
in
> >Roe v. Wade, supra, at 164-165, is unconstitutional, since the State
cannot
> >'delegate to a spouse a veto power which the [S]tate itself is absolutely
> >and totally prohibited from exercising during the first trimester of
> >pregnancy' http://laws.findlaw.com/US/428/52.html ", the most dangerous
> >person on the planet.
> >
> >Do we even begin to comprehend how much damage this STUPID woman did by
that
> >single statement?
> >http://christianparty.net/sandradayoconnor.htm
> >
> >We have FAR more proof that she DID kill tens of millions of Americans by
> >the stroke of a pen than we have that Osama killed even ONE.  We already
> >KNOW, without spending a dime on national defense or a war on terror,
that
> >she's already been 10,000  times more deadly to American citizens than
Osama
> >and Hussein put together, and that if her "ruling" is permitted to stand
> >that very soon it will be 20,000 TIMES more deadly.
> >
> >This isn't just a "personal opinion".  Polls show that up to 165 million
> >Americans view these abortions enabled by Sandra as MURDER.  This isn't a
> >"radical" opinion.  Both the polls and the election results prove that
it's
> >the most rational, mainstream thought in America.
> >
> >When Bush takes on the real terrorists in the country, then we can let
down
> >our guard about "liberals" a bit.
> >
> >John Knight
>
> Yeah, but those Catholics (especially the Roman version) won't quit
> burning incense to the queen of heaven.  That practice and those
> type folks have been around for scores of centuries.  You just can't
> "vote them out" or pass an Executive Order.  You either have to
> expell them or throw down their altars and smash their idols, or
> both.
>
> Jd

Thank you for those excellent points, Jd.

You may be correct that the most anti-Holy Bible force in this putative
Christian nation is the Catholic Church.  otoh, it may have been this
compromise between patriarchy and matriarchy (ie., the worship of the
"Virgin Mary" rather than God and Christ) that enabled the Catholic Church
to grow to a sixth of the world's population.  It's certain that the way
Catholicism is implemented in South America in no way resembles the original
Holy Bible.

What caused the Catholic Church to make this compromise between feminaziism
and Christianity is that Indians, niggers, and latrinos just don't have the
intellect necessary to grasp real Christianity.  The upside is that the
Catholic Church does a lot of good work in those countries, even if they
aren't following a word Jesus Christ ever spoke.  The downside is that some
of the problems in this putative Christian nation caused by this division
between Catholics and Protestants are almost as bad as some of the problems
caused by the division between jews and Christians.

John Knight