John Knight jwknight at polbox.com
Wed Nov 27 14:50:13 EST 2002

news:arlm2j$826$1 at oasis.ccit.arizona.edu...
JDay123 at BellSouth.net (Jd) writes:
> <><I think it can be traced back to the love affair America had with
> <><the Kennedy clan which was under the spell of Catholic idolitry.
> <><Such flagrant idolitries as carrying statues of Mary around in
> <><glamorous public specticles was overlooked as America fell for the
> <><dashing young President who, as it turns out was doped up most of
> <><the time.
> <><
> <><A nation which calls itself "Christian" should've repented long ago
> <><for letting such things go as long as they did. Idolitry is one the
> <><most serious of offenses and we're still suffering the consequences.
> <><
> <><Even recently churches have been coming together in order to promote
> <><pollution free cars for car companies, which is nothing less than
> <><worshipping Mother Earth herself.
> <><
> <><Kennedy stood upon the seashore and uttered "as we came from the
> <><sea, so shall we one day return" (paraphrase).  With those
> <><idolitrous catholic words you have evolution and Ishtar the
> <><Babyonian goddess (Mother Earth, Queen of heaven, Mary) figure
> <><all rolled up into one.
> <>
> <>Since I wouldn't want to think this is so paraphrased as to
> <>verge on total fabrication, could you please give a source
> <>for this quote?  It's completely new to me.
> <
> <He was "standing on the seashore" only in that the speech he was
> <giving was in Newport RI which is a coastal city.  The speech was in
> <the context of the America's Cup yachting competition.
> <
> <>"I really don't know why it is that all of us are so committed to the
> <> sea, except I think it is because in addition to the fact that the
> <> sea changes and the light changes, and ships change, it is because we
> <> all came from the sea. And it is an interesting biological fact that
> <> all of us have, in our veins the exact same percentage of salt in our
> <> blood that exists in the ocean, and, therefore, we have salt in our
> <> blood, in our sweat, in our tears. We are tied to the ocean. And when
> <> we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch it we are
> <> going back from whence we came."
> <
> <The complete text of the speech will be found at:

<http://www.cs.umb.edu/jfklibrary/jfk_australian_ambassador_dinner_sept_14_1
962.html
> <
> <How his remarks have anything to do with Catholicism or idolatry, only
> <JD can answer.  And how Ishtar or Mother Earth figures in, seems even
> <less clear.
> <
>
> Folks, how do he do it?  Amazing.  Thanks for finding this.
>
> JDay did get it half right anyhow.  Sort of.  The evolution reference.
> But it's hard for me to discern much Gaia worship in what Jd paraphrased
> as "so shall we one day return", when he's talking about returning
> to stage an Toys of Extremely Rich Guys competition.
>
> -- cary

You, as usual, missed the operational phrase of this BLASPHEMY, which is "we
all came from the sea".

No, we did not all come from the sea.  Only MORONS "think" we "came from the
sea".  Not even most Catholic morons believe we "came from the sea".

Jd's memory was perfect.  And the reason it was perfect is that a supposedly
"Catholic" president of the US committed such BLASPHEMY on the public
airwaves and got away with it (sorta').

It's not a slip of the tongue.  It can't be taken out of context.  It struck
Jd and many other Christians like a lightning bold, which is what caused Jd
to remember it for so many years.

Who does believe this?  The SLUTTY minority of jews, sodomites, feminazis,
latrinos, stupid niggers, and other "liberals" and muds who constitute less
than 9% of the American population, who OUGHT to be shipped out on the next
Fedex shipment to Madagascar.

John Knight