men's rights in abortion?

Cary Kittrell cary at afone.as.arizona.edu
Wed Nov 27 15:13:20 EST 2002

In article <fC8F9.14853$kz4.666943 at news2.west.cox.net> "John Knight" <jwknight at polbox.com> writes:
<
<"Brian Brett" <bbrett at gonzaga.edu> wrote in message
<news:3DD18D2E.7C3099F1 at gonzaga.edu...
<> As a man I was wondering how much right we have to help decide whether a
<> women should have an abortion or not?
<> --
<> Brian Brett                                 bbrett at gonzaga.edu
<> a hard working student of Gonzaga University
<
<
<
<Why don't you call up the slut Sandra Day O'Connor and ask her?
<
<Or read what this slut wrote:
<
<The spousal consent provision in 3 (3), which does not comport with the
<standards enunciated in Roe v. Wade, supra, at 164-165, is unconstitutional,
<since the State cannot "`delegate to a spouse a veto power which the [S]tate
<itself is absolutely and totally prohibited from exercising during the first
<trimester of pregnancy.'" http://laws.findlaw.com/US/428/52.html
<

Sandra Day O'Connor wasn't even on the Court when Roe v. Wade
was decided, it was nine males -- but of course it's all her
fault anyway, right?

<or
<
<
<In keeping with our rejection of the common law understanding of a woman's
<role within the family, the Court held in Danforth that the Constitution
<does not permit a State to require a married woman to obtain her husband's
<consent before undergoing an abortion. 428 U. S., at 69
<http://supct.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/91-744.ZO.html
<
<

Sandra Day O'Connor wasn't even on the Court when Missouri v. Danforth
was decided, it was nine males -- but of course it's all her
fault anyway, right?

Blame the chick.  Here's a hint, John: it was a copout when Adam tried
used it to squirm out, and it hasn't gotten any more manly since then.

-- cary