John Knight jwknight at polbox.com
Wed Nov 27 20:27:10 EST 2002

news:3ddd5a44.3601890 at newsgroups.bellsouth.net...

JDay123 at BellSouth.net (Jd) writes:
> ><
> ><John Knight wrote:
> ><
> >    {...}
> ><
> ><
> ><>It has already cost us TEN THOUSAND TIMES (10,000 X) as many lives as
the
> ><>WTC, which makes Sandra Day O'Connor, who wrote:  "The spousal consent
> ><>provision in 3 (3), which does not comport with the standards
enunciated in
> ><>Roe v. Wade, supra, at 164-165, is unconstitutional, since the State
cannot
> ><>'delegate to a spouse a veto power which the [S]tate itself is
absolutely
> ><>and totally prohibited from exercising during the first trimester of
> ><>pregnancy' http://laws.findlaw.com/US/428/52.html ", the most dangerous
> ><>person on the planet.
> ><>
> ><>Do we even begin to comprehend how much damage this STUPID woman did by
that
> ><>single statement?
> ><>http://christianparty.net/sandradayoconnor.htm
> >

> >Say, Jd, don't you ever get weary of quoting this boy's misinformation?
> >
> >In the above he tries to make it appear that Sandra Day O'Connor
> >is singly-handed responsible for abortion, when in fact she wasn't
> >even ON the Court when Roe v. Wade was decided; Roe v. wade
> >was decided, 7-2, by a group of men.  Neither was she on the Court when
> >Missouri vs. Danforth was decided -- so it's just a little hard to see
how it
> >was All Her Fault.  Both landmark cases were decided entirely by men.
> >
> >Blame the chick, eh?  All the way back to Eden.
> >

> >-- cary
>
> I'm sure Mr. Knight can defend himself.  So if you're having a
> problem with what he writes, take it up with him.
>
> Jd

She wrote the above, which makes her 100% culpable, doesn't it?

That's the way it works in a just society, isn't it?

Did anybody say she was the ONLY one to write GARBAGE like that?  No--but by
writing this, she did a million more damage to this Christian nation by the
pen than every Muslim in the world has EVER done, by any and every means,
didn't she?

Do you deny that?  Do you deny that 57% of Americans view abortion as
murder, and by association, that they view O'Connor as one of the biggest
murderers?   "57% of respondents say they consider abortion to be murder",
Los Angeles Times poll, June 18, 2000
http://www.latimes.com/news/custom/timespoll/la-000618abortpoll,0,6625167.st
ory?coll=la%2Dnews%2Dtimes%5Fpoll

John Knight