Jd JDay123 at BellSouth.net
Thu Nov 28 10:34:32 EST 2002

John Knight wrote:

>"Cary Kittrell" <cary at afone.as.arizona.edu> wrote in message
>news:as36rr$qbk$1 at oasis.ccit.arizona.edu...
>> In article <ZO8F9.14872$kz4.670363 at news2.west.cox.net> "John Knight"
><jwknight at polbox.com> writes:
>>     Today, almost half a century after the publication of the Encyclical,
>>     new knowledge has led to the recognition in the theory of evolution of
>>     more than a hypothesis. It is indeed remarkable that this theory has
>>     been progressively accepted by researchers, following a series of
>>     discoveries in various fields of knowledge. The convergence, neither
>>     sought nor fabricated, of the results of work that was conducted
>>     independently is in itself a significant argument in favor of this
>>     theory.
>>

>Which is just part of the reason that the Catholic Church is losing its
>grip, why so many people suspect the Pope of being a jew, why they question
>why the Catholic Church should have "apologized" to the JEWS for this
>mythical "6 million dead jews in a holocaust" while ignoring the role jews
>played in KILLING 50-160 million CHRISTIANS in WWII.
>
>Either that, or they are just as STUPID as you "liberals" when it comes to
>separating "evolution" from "creation".
>
>The Holy Bible is inerrant.  What the Pope says or writes is irrelevant when
>he contradicts the Holy Bible.  The Holy Bible explains precisely how human
>life was formed, and "evolution" ain't an option, in any manner or form.
>
>He might just as well go back to claiming that the world is flat.  It won't
>change a single fact, will it?
>
>And don't forget--half of American "scientists" do NOT accept this fairy
>tale about "evolution", either (along with 91% of the rest of Americans).
>
>John Knight

I can't think of a reason why these folks here think you're a
racists or a white supremist.  I mean you've criticized Jews and
negros... as well as the Pope and Pres. Kennedy (who are/were white
Catholics), and Pres. Bush along with Revs. Graham & Falwell (who
are white Protestants).

Whatever the reason it can hardly be based on race or religion. It
must be that "Liberals" just hate anyone who holds that the Holy
Bible is the final authoritative TRUTH of Almighty God.

Jd