men's rights in abortion?

michael at thelastchurch.borg michael at thelastchurch.borg
Thu Nov 28 23:05:48 EST 2002

On Thu, 28 Nov 2002 20:17:45 GMT, "Pope Dilbert" <Vatican at NYC.com>
wrote:
>The children, by law, are still yours and still your financial
>responsibility.

FINE then Give me what is mine and I will care for them.

>The only unfairness is when, and this is happening to a friend,

Who makes the most money means nothing.   When the law takes or a
woman takes everything for herself then she can damn well pay all the
bills.  I don't pay people to burn my life down.

> would go to jail and stay
>> there before I let the law steal my money.
>>

>Merely your opinon, not law ... or even rational.
>You do not absolve yourself of that responsibility merely by getting pissed
>because you may have been screwed.

Laws are made to be broken.  I am not bound to obey an unjust law.
If it don't live in my house I am not supporting it. That goes for
women, kids, dogs, and cats.
  Michael