men's rights in abortion?

Bob bobx23456 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 29 12:40:01 EST 2002

michael at thelastchurch.borg wrote:

> Fair is getting government out of it.
>
> Women are in control of their Body now.   If they choose to have a
> baby, it is hers alone.  If she leaves you she automatically gets the
> kids and the house with no courts involved.
>
> The man gets the cars the dog and a pat on the back. He don't pay
> child support or alimony.
>
> There is no Welfare check from Government.

Today's laws are a radical feminazi social experiment that has
failed utterly to improve the society or save the children.  They
are the culmination of a century long feminist effort to destroy
families and make men slaves to women.

For the protection of our children men need to take back the
government and the law by whatever means necessary.

Storm the Bastille!  Break out Lady G.

Bob