John Knight jwknight at polbox.com
Fri Nov 29 19:15:09 EST 2002

"Jd" <JDay123 at BellSouth.net> wrote in message
news:3de63562.5514741 at newsgroups.bellsouth.net...
> John Knight wrote:
>

> >"Jd" <JDay123 at BellSouth.net> wrote in message
> >news:3ddd5a44.3601890 at newsgroups.bellsouth.net...

> >the
> >enunciated in
> >cannot
> >absolutely
> >that

> >how it

> >> I'm sure Mr. Knight can defend himself.  So if you're having a
> >> problem with what he writes, take it up with him.
> >>
> >> Jd
> >>

> >She wrote the above, which makes her 100% culpable, doesn't it?
> >
> >That's the way it works in a just society, isn't it?
> >
> >Did anybody say she was the ONLY one to write GARBAGE like that?  No--but
by
> >writing this, she did a million more damage to this Christian nation by
the
> >pen than every Muslim in the world has EVER done, by any and every means,
> >didn't she?
> >
> >Do you deny that?  Do you deny that 57% of Americans view abortion as
> >murder, and by association, that they view O'Connor as one of the biggest
> >murderers?   "57% of respondents say they consider abortion to be
murder",
> >Los Angeles Times poll, June 18, 2000
>
>http://www.latimes.com/news/custom/timespoll/la-000618abortpoll,0,6625167.s
> >ory?coll=la%2Dnews%2Dtimes%5Fpoll
> >
> >John Knight
>
> No I don't deny it. Murder is murder whether 99% of the population
> denies it or not.  To me, it reminds me of when Pharoah tried to
> make the Hebrew slaves kill all their firstborn, but his son died by
> the angel of death and the result (of that and a few other
> tragedies) was the infamous EXODUS.
>
> I believe the UN is trying to get the entire earth to submit to it's
> family planning doctrines in order to control population expansion,
> like China is. But I could be wrong since it's been quite some time
> since I looked inot things like that.  Even if they do initiate some
> sort of global abortion scheme, I won't forget what happened to
> Pharoah and the Egyptians who drowned in the sea.
>
> Jd

Agreed.  The questions were actually addressed to cary, who most likely
disagrees.

Population control is the UN's excuse for minute, detailed control of every
person's personal life, which is how zionists plan to disable the entire
premise of the US Constitution.

There's only one principle from the US Constitution that they haven't
succeeded in completely eliminating );

John Knight

ps--do you know which one that is?