Gray Shockley gray at
Fri Nov 29 21:08:34 EST 2002

On Fri, 29 Nov 2002 18:15:09 -0600, John Knight wrote
(in message <hqTF9.29909$kz4.1504897 at>):

> There's only one principle from the US Constitution that they haven't
> succeeded in completely eliminating );
> John Knight
> ps--do you know which one that is?

There's a bunch of them for a lot of us, Nightlight.

An individual has every right that s/he refuses to have taken from her or

And I can't imagine you have even one left.

Those fools who deny rights to others destroy their own.

Gray Shockley
"Swinehood hath no remedy." - Sidney Lanier