John Knight jwknight at polbox.com
Sat Nov 30 02:09:10 EST 2002

"Jd" <JDay123 at BellSouth.net> wrote in message
news:3de634aa.5330823 at newsgroups.bellsouth.net...
> John Knight wrote:
>

> >"Bob LeChevalier" <lojbab at lojban.org> wrote in message
> >news:n3cstuc5m7msnlj60iu9kkh4nf6c0u1ndh at 4ax.com...

> >> Fascinating, since he was assassinated 39 years ago today.
> >>
> >> lojbab
> >

> >Isn't it interesting that "liberals" seem to believe that everything they
> >see on TalmudVision is in real-time?
> >
> >No wonder you have such troubles coming to grips with reality.
> >
> >Here's a clue, lojbab--video tape.
> >
> >Look that word up and tell us how you think it just MIGHT have been
possible
> >that Jd DID see "him say that on TV about 10-15 years ago".
> >
> >I'd bet you still can't set the timer on your VCR.  Or that you believe
> >anything recorded on your VCR requires everyone to say exactly the same
> >thing they said the first time it came out of your TalmudVision.
> >
> >Whew.
> >
> >John Knight
>
> Right. I started to remind him of that but began to wonder just how
> far delusion has deluded him. Beyond common sense I think.  ever
> noticed how some folks get so "learned" that they become ignorant?
>
> Jd

Just what I was thinking.  What we appear to be witnessing here is proof
positive that, no matter how much we spend for "education", and no matter
how much we impose affirmative action to "raise up the niggers", such
efforts actually accomplish just the reverse.

The more "liberals" attempt to reason with themselves, the more ignorant
they get.

In fact, we do have statistical evidence that the more they think they know,
the less they know );
http://christianparty.net/iamgood.htm

John Knight