John Knight jwknight at polbox.com
Sat Nov 30 16:20:43 EST 2002

"Bob LeChevalier" <lojbab at lojban.org> wrote in message
news:j3jhuu4s11nu3hpjp7825cvdqf45f4ng8p at 4ax.com...
> "John Knight" <jwknight at polbox.com> wrote:
> >"Bob LeChevalier" <lojbab at lojban.org> wrote in message
> >news:v3bstucpvt1cl9pr3a1v63n2ck7b96gr7f at 4ax.com...

> >> He was "standing on the seashore" only in that the speech he was
> >> giving was in Newport RI which is a coastal city.  The speech was in
> >> the context of the America's Cup yachting competition.

> >> The complete text of the speech will be found at:
> >>

>http://www.cs.umb.edu/jfklibrary/jfk_australian_ambassador_dinner_sept_14_1
9
> >62.html
> >>
> >> How his remarks have anything to do with Catholicism or idolatry, only
> >> JD can answer.  And how Ishtar or Mother Earth figures in, seems even
> >> less clear.
> >
> >It is BLASPHEMY to Our Lord Jesus Christ, to the Holy Bible, to the 91%
of
> >Americans who REJECT the "theory of evolution", and to two billion other
> >Christians in the world, to proclaim that "we all came from the sea."
> >
> >It's obvious when he went on to make a comparison between blood and ocean
> >water that he's not referring to just a yacht race when he says "we all".
> >
> >There's no other way to describe it.  It's blasphemy.
>
> Even if I were to grant such a silly claim, it has nothing to do with
> Catholicism, idolatry, Ishtar, or Mother Earth.
>
> (YOU are blasphemy!)
>
> lojbab

We already know, as you've proven in spades, that you "liberals" really are
incapable of grasping such concepts.  If you were at all capable of
comprehending the first word in The Holy Bible, then you would already know
that it explains very clearly how the terms "evolution" and "from the sea"
incorporate all forms of idolatry, and that it prescribes DEATH to those who
practice such idolatry.

But in defense of the Catholic Church, it's not likely that Kennedy was
being a Catholic when he spoke those words, because the Catholic Church at
that time certainly did *not* endorse "evolution".

This blasphemy was in deference to his zionist puppet masters.

John Knight