Re. brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Bob LeChevalier lojbab at lojban.org
Wed Oct 2 19:26:54 EST 2002


"John Knight" <jwknight at polbox.com> wrote:
>> What do you mean by "disprove"?  Can someone disprove that the World
>> Almanac had certain numbers in it?  No, because the numbers were in
>> the Almanac.  But Almanacs are not primary sources - they get their
>> numbers from other sources.
>
>And if those other sources were FLAWED, then what reason do you have to
>believe their MODIFIED figures?

There are multiple independent sources used to determine the number of
Holocaust deaths:

http://users.erols.com/mwhite28/warstat1.htm#Hitler

>> As for the whole question of Holocaust denial:  We are not the
>> researchers and have to turn to people who have spent their lives
>> researching the issues.  The bottom line is that all of the Holocaust
>> denial stuff has been refuted multiple times and in multiple ways:
>> http://www.nizkor.org/
>
>They have refuted NOTHING.  They have DENIED what the historical
>revisionists have discovered, but they have refuted NOTHING.

I find them more believable than you.

>
>> and has even undergone a successful court trial per the British libel
>> trial involving David Irving:
>> http://www.holocaustdenialontrial.org/nsindex.html
>
>The trial was a show trial for jews, and not about FACTS.  The court never
>proved Irving's FACTS to be in error, because it didn't even address the
>issue.

I find the court more believable than you.

>NO "holocaust denier" can be "thoroughly discredited" any more than your
>holocaust LIES can be proven.  What we do have is COMMON SENSE, and COMMON
>SENSE tells us that the population of jews in the world could NOT have
>doubled from 9 million to 18 million in less than 40 years when NO other
>race in Europe accomplished such an amazing feat,

Doubling time for most of the world's population has been around 25
years, nincompoop.  

>> A major piece of evidence is the Nazi documents themselves, most
>> importantly the Wannsee Protocols:
>> http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/places/germany/wannsee/wannsee-english.html
>
>This document never, ever talks about *exterminating* jews--it talks about
>*expelling* them.

It talks about the number of Jews.  The referenced diary indicates
that they were to be killed.

>You are even worse than a jew LIAR to use a document which PROVES that the
>Germans wanted to EXPEL the jews "in a legal manner" as "evidence" that they
>EXTERMINATED the jews.
>
>Furthermore, this document itself shows that the TOTAL number of jews in
>Germany was only 132 thousand, NOT "six million". 

No one has ever claimed that there were 6 million Jews killed IN
Germany.  That was the number killed BY Germany.  3 million or so of
them were killed in Poland, for example.

>Even if you added up all
>the jews in all the countries where Germany established hegemony, you're
>STILL only at 496,000 jews under their control.

Baloney.   All of Group A of the Wannsee, and most of Group B were
under German hegemony.

>Germany had no control over the alleged 5 million in the USSR, nor the 3
>million in Ukraine, nor the half a million in White Russia,

Germany had full control over Ukraine and White Russia for more than a
year.

>> One of several places where one can find the breakdown of
>> approximately 6 million deaths:
>> http://www.nizkor.org/faqs/leuchter/leuchter-faq-20.html
>>
>> lojbab
>
>Right.  This JEW estimates that 195,000 jews in Germany were "exterminated"
>by the Germans, but when the war reparations were being handed out, the jew
>population suddenly mushroomed by 3 MILLION.  Why?  To get to 6 million
>(actually 5.7 million), he threw in 3.3 million jews in Poland who were
>NEVER even in Poland,

Baloney.  See the Wannsee document. General Government and Bialystok
are both part of Poland, and the Eastern Territories refers to parts
of pre-WWI Germany that had been incorporated into Poland as a result
of Versailles.  Total according to Wannsee was 3.104 million.  There
are Nazi reports documenting their extermination.

> a million in the USSR who he has ZERO evidence were
>"exterminated" by anybody, much less by the the Germans, 530,000 in Rumania
>(which never had a large jew population, much less this one that was ever
>5.3% of its population).

Baloney.  The Wannsee document lists 342,000 in Rumania, most of whom
died.

>And by the way, the Nazi document you used as "proof" of a "holocaust"

No.  It was evidence of the numbers of Jews.  The evidence of the
Holocaust is the numerous reports of their planned and actual
extermination, and the post-war determination of how many had
survived.  For example, from Goebbel's Diary:
>March 27, 1942: The procedure is a pretty barbaric one and not to be
> described here more definitely. Not much will remain of the Jews. On
> the whole it can be said that about 60 per cent of them will have to
> be liquidated whereas only 40 per cent can be used for forced labor. 

60% of the 11 million estimated in Wannsee is 6.6 million, an
astonishingly good prediction of how many the nazis would eventually
kill.

See the Nizkor site for some detailed refutation of your crap.
http://www.nizkor.org/features/qar/qar01.html

>stated there were only 132,000 jews in Germany,

You can't read.  From the Wannsee document itself:
>In spite of these difficulties, 537,000 Jews were sent out of the
> country between the takeover of power and the deadline of 31 October
> 1941. Of these
>
>approximately 360,000 were in Germany proper on 30 January 1933
>
>approximately 147,000 were in Austria (Ostmark) on 15 March 1939
>
>approximately 30,000 were in the Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia on 15 March 1939.

The Holocaust includes the time period from the Nazi takeover, and
people killed are counted based on where they lived in 1933, not 1942
when Wannsee was written.

> yet this JEW document claims
>that 195,000 jews in Germany were KILLED--which is 147% of the jews in
>Germany.  Would you mind explaining to us how it's even possible,
>particularly when there are still 100,000 jews in Germany to this very day?

Ever heard of migration.  Some of the Jews in Germany left Eastern
Europe:
http://www.jewishsf.com/bk970613/1ajews.htm
>In 1990, there were 28,000 registered Jews in Germany. Since the fall
> of communism in the former Soviet Union in 1991, some 25,000 Jewish
> immigrants from that region have streamed into Germany, exploding the
> Jewish population figures in city after city. 

>AT the SAME time, the population of jews in the "North Ameria" MORE THAN
>DOUBLED, from 4 million to 8 million, which is why the jews are tripping all
>over themselves to try to hide their numbers, demanding that the US Census
>Bureau quit counting jews as a separate entity and instead including them as
>"White".

You love diddling the numbers to serve your argument of the moment.
Your favorite source, the World Almanac, lists 6 million for all of
North America, and a little more than 4 million in the 3 major Jewish
organizations in the US.

>This entire web site is a LIE.

YOU are the LIE.

>It makes the most absurd and easily
>refutable claims about the data from it's OWN references.

They haven't been refuted, and the courts have upheld them as proven
superior to the claims of deniers like Irving.

>It quotes a Nazi
>document which says NOTHING about extermination and everything about
>EXPULSION, only because the jews who wrote it know that IDIOTS like you will
>accept it as "proof" that the jews were *exterminated*.

As I said, see:
http://www.nizkor.org/features/qar/qar01.html

as well as the Irving trial document and several other places.  People
with far more talent than you (like Irving for example) have tried to
deny the Holocaust, and their noses get rubbed in the facts every
time.

lojbab



More information about the Neur-sci mailing list