Re. brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

John Knight jwknight at polbox.com
Tue Oct 15 13:51:28 EST 2002

news:aoetoo$rff$1 at oasis.ccit.arizona.edu...
<jwknight at polbox.com> writes:
> <
> <"Cary Kittrell" <cary at afone.as.arizona.edu> wrote in message
> <news:ao7331$ksl$1 at oasis.ccit.arizona.edu...
> <> In article <NwDp9.133422$S32.9657289 at news2.west.cox.net>  "John Knight"
> <<jwknight at polbox.com> writes:
> <> <
> <> <"Bob LeChevalier" <lojbab at lojban.org> wrote in message
> <> <news:h0mbquou4k34o16fk5q1pkose7gkqksfc3 at 4ax.com...
> <> <> JDay123 at BellSouth.com (Jd) wrote:
> <> <> >Bob LeChevalier <lojbab at lojban.org> wrote:
> <> <> >>>Men are sinners according to the LAW of God and need God's help
in
> <> <> >>>solving the equation, not the help of maddened wizards.
> <> <> >>
> <> <> >>If I am worried about some equation involving sin, I turn to God.
If
> [...]
> <> <> >things concerning the LAW of God.
> <> <>
> <> <> I render unto God the things that are of God, and unto Caesar the
> <> <> things that are of Caesar.  The laws of man have little to do with
the
> <> <> laws of God, except when something is offensive to both.
> <> <>
> <> <> lojbab
> <> <
> <> <You benefit from living in a CHRISTIAN nation whose laws are BASED on
> <> <Christianity.
> <> <
> <> <If you lived in Israel, you wouldn't be so lucky, because under their
> <jewish
> <> <LAW, it's ok to murder Christians and Muslims, just as Israel's chief
> <rabbi
> <> <who gave religious backing to assassinations:
> <> <
> <> <+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> <> <Israel's much-criticised practice of assassinating Palestinian
activists
> <has
> <> <the full backing of Jewish religious law, according to a statement
> <Thursday
> <> <from Israeli Chief Rabbi Israel Meir Lau. Quoting ancient sages and
> <Biblical
> <> <passages, Lau explains that Israel is now fighting a "war of
commandment"
> <> <mandated by God. He said that those engaged in the war are exempt from
> <other
> <> <commandments. Lau refers to an often-quoted Jewish precept, "He who
comes
> <> <kill you, rise up and kill him first."  The Jordan Times [Jordan], 27
> <July
> <> <2001
> <> <+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> <> <
> <> <If you didn't benefit from CHRISTIAN laws, Jd could merely claim that
> <he's
> <> <now fighting a "war of commandment mandated by God" and justify the
> <> <assassination of your parents.
> <> <
> <>
> <>
> <> A bit odd, isn't it, how you regard it as self-defense -- racial
> <> self-defense -- when it's Indians and European invaders, but
> <> as murder when it's Palestinians and Jewish invaders.
> <>
> <>
> <> -- cary
> <
> <
> <What's "a bit odd" is that you'd think it's odd that members of the White
> <Christian Israelite Race would want to defend their race from
miscegenation
> <with muds.
>
> Well, then, they shouldn't have invaded the continent then, should
> they?  When two groups of people come in contact, interbreeding

It's not inevitible.  Whites in North America did a much better job than
"Whites" in South America of keeping the races separate.  The resulting
"Mexicans" are a classic example of why Whites in North America should never
let their guard down regarding miscegenation with Indians, or other muds.

>     {...}
> <
> <But, compared to what's happening WITHIN the US, what's happening in
> <Palestine is MINUTE.  Just in the last 6 weeks:
> <
> <2,077 AMERICANS were murdered!
> <4,846 AMERICANS died in traffic accidents!!
> <3,566 AMERICANS committed suicide!!!
> <2,890 AMERICANS died of cirrhosis.
> <3,592 AMERICANS died of AIDS.
> <7,127 AMERICANS died of diabetes.
> <9,661 AMERICANS died of the flu and pneumonia.
> <62,254 AMERICANS died of cancer.
> <84,691 AMERICANS died of heart disease.
> <
>
> And ten Americans shot by a sniper got far more ink than the above.
>

> -- cary

Very good.  It's amazing that you would notice.

And why do you think our "news" media reacts so irresponsibly to such
events, particularly when there are FAR, FAR more serious problems to be
worrying about?

Could it be that these media circuses are designed to distract our attention
from something http://christianparty.net/japansaving.htm

John Knight