Model of the Brain?

James Hunter jim.hunter at
Tue Oct 29 10:17:38 EST 2002

"Marcus Metzler" <marcus.metzler at> wrote in message
news:3DBA7630.98502C11 at
> "Arthur T. Murray" wrote:
> > is the chapters of a new
> > AI textbook based on modeling the brian in accordance with
> > -- a Theory of Mind.
> >
> Please don't get me wrong - I'm in no way against creating a 'conscious'
> AI - in fact I think solving that 'puzzle' might be a needed step for
> evolution taking the next step, it is just - I have a hard time exactly
> formulating exactly where (of my point of view) the 'hardest' problems
> lie to find a solution to the problem(s) (be it creating an AI or
> defining what 'consciousness' might be).

    The hardest problem with AI, is the same as the hardest problem
    with all idiot science. The AI retarts like to make a distinction
    between models and theorys, like all moronic philosophic
   "systems" always have.
    So the solution is actually identical to all previous solutions:

    > So bye for now...

    Goedelian numerologists can obviously keep their idiot Earth.
    Because, as history has repeatly  proven,  everybody else is
    going to Mars.