brain sizes: Einstein's and women's and miscegenation

Kenneth Collins k.p.collins at
Tue Sep 3 23:56:52 EST 2002

John Knight wrote in message
>kp, it's generally a waste of time to respond to people who don't
>enough respect for their own thoughts that they don't even check
>spelling and grammar before they post to a public forum.

Only if one elevates 'spilling' above readily-discernable
information-content, eh?

The rest of my 'style' is, mostly, correlated to that one 'test'.

Basically, since "language" is 'just' a nervous-system interface, and
'thought' occurs in a much-larger way, I work to use 'language' that
more-'friendly' to 'thought'.

When I use single-quotes, it indicates "tthink the larger thing".

'course, I've been discussing the larger-stuff' in
bionet.neuroscience for years, and you've cross-posted into the midst
of that larger discussion.

There's an 'easy' solution.

Stop cross-posting into bionet.neuroscience where I do my work in

The 'difficult' solution is to receive the Neuroscience and do the
work inherent in understanding it.

It's up to you, but if you don't want the understanding, the easy
thing is to stop cross-posting into bionet.neuroscience, no.

k. p. collins