brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Cary Kittrell cary at
Tue Sep 3 12:44:32 EST 2002

In article <h5m2nusa7g6f7isvou464cenom1us1ega1 at> Bob LeChevalier <lojbab at> writes:
<"John Knight" <jwknight at> wrote:
<>"Tribal membership" is the very definition of "race".
<No.  It is ONE definition of race, one which is entirely inconsistent
<with other definitions of race.

Of course it is, but hey, let's let him cling to it, shall we?  I'm
looking forward to hearing him explain how the Huns and the Goths and the
Angles and the Saxons and the Visigoths and the Ostrogoths and the Jutes were
all different "races", who miscegenated wildly with one another and
produced the bastardized so-called "Caucasian" mongrels.

-- cary