brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Bob LeChevalier lojbab at
Fri Sep 6 01:26:36 EST 2002

"John Knight" <jwknight at> wrote:
>"Bob LeChevalier" <lojbab at> wrote in message
>> >but it's not clear that their claim that
>> >they're descendants of Ashkenaz is correct.
>> No one but you claims that any Jew is a descendant of Ashkenaz.
>Is Koestler not a jew?

I have no idea.

>Does he not make this claim?

Not that I know of.

>Or are you a LIAR?

No.  YOU are.

>> >and it was the Israelites who dispersed to all parts of the world,
>> >particularly to Europe and Ireland.
>> Fairy tale.
>Supported by legends,

fairy tales

>written records,

none such - we are talking about prehistory in most of Europe.

>the Holy Bible,

Not in the least

>archeological evidence,

None supporting your fairy tale.

>and DNA studies.

Which say that it is Jews and not non-Jewish Europeans that are most
closely related to other Semitic populations.

>> >Every European nation is aware of it's
>> Grammatical error, Oh complainer against illiterate posters
>At least you understood the point, eh?

You criticized another poster for grammatical errors.  "Let he who is
without sin cast the first stone".