brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Cary Kittrell cary at
Thu Sep 5 12:28:17 EST 2002

In article <al6gp3$6co$1 at> holzman at (Dan Holzman) writes:
<In article <87gd9.44099$Ic7.3389487 at>,
<John Knight <jwknight at> wrote:
<>It's easy to lapse into a state where one forgets that he's dealing with a
<>STUPID jew, and actually takes a paragraph or two of yours seriously.
<I love it when you come back with a response like this.  You're the
<only one who doesn't realize it's a concession that I'm right and
<you're wrong.

Well, you've nearly got him nailed.  You'll know he's totally
trapped when the phrase "SHRED of evidence" appears somewhere
amongst his shrieks.

-- cary