brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Cary Kittrell cary at
Fri Sep 6 10:53:04 EST 2002

In article <uu8gnugof638a04tuadla5tkkg1o1nn5h9 at> Bob LeChevalier <lojbab at> writes:
<"John Knight" <jwknight at> wrote:
<>oops, almost missed this one--the best of the great American nigger.
<I think we should put together "the best of the great 'American White
<Israelite' nincompoop"

I've always thought a John Knight FAQ would be appropriate -- except
that in his case it would list Questions that John has been
Frequently Asked but tries tenaciously to resist answering (e.g: How
come men cannot commit adultery, how do the "STUPIDEST people
on the planet" end up controlling us all, just about anything
with terms like Lorentz-FitzGerald or Minkowski space or
Schwarzchild radius, you get the idea...)

-- cary