brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Cary Kittrell cary at
Fri Sep 6 12:57:38 EST 2002

In article  "John Knight" <jwknight at> writes:
<"Bob LeChevalier" <lojbab at> wrote in message
<news:ts7gnu09vjbcue5gfve61cqjf56ajgc4me at
<> "John Knight" <jwknight at> wrote:
<> >You're correct that the Israelites were descendants of Shem, which makes
<> >them Semites.  And the jews who claim that they aren't Semites [read:
<> >descendants of Shem] are correct,
<> Who are these?
<> >but it's not clear that their claim that
<> >they're descendants of Ashkenaz is correct.
<> No one but you claims that any Jew is a descendant of Ashkenaz.
<Is Koestler not a jew?  Does he not make this claim?  Or are you a LIAR?

So, Koestler's word is Truth then?   If so, you must also agree
with what he wrote of the Holocaust, in the New York Times
Magazine during the midst of the War:

    So far three million have died. It is the
    greatest mass killing in recorded history;
    and it goes on daily, hourly, as
    regularly as the ticking of your watch.

Chew on that for a bit, then we'll move on to Koestler's
rather odd views on synchronicity.  Won't that be fun?

-- cary