brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Taliesin of Earthstar taliesin_o at
Fri Sep 6 16:28:42 EST 2002

[Other groups snipped]

"Thalamus" <zhil at> wrote in message news:<VUJd9.14336$0p1.245011 at>...
> Get this shit out of here (bionet.neuroscience) or you'll get tossed.

Unless my grasp of the English language is slipping, "getting this
shit out of here" is precidely what I recommended.

Seriously, I realize that it is irritating when someone posts
off-topic subjects to a newsgroup -- I believe that you can understand
that I am just as irritated that this drivel is appearing in
alt.religion.wicca. However, cursing the firefighter is not going to
put out the fire.

(And yes, I realize that there is little chance of putting out this
particular fire: trolling on Usenet pre-dates both you and I.
Nevertheless, one does occasionally have to "answer a fool according
to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.")

Justin / Taliesin of Earthstar