brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Thalamus zhil at
Fri Sep 6 17:55:36 EST 2002

"Taliesin of Earthstar" <taliesin_o at> skrev i melding
news:784a6704.0209061328.5bc8283c at
> [Other groups snipped]
> > Get this shit out of here (bionet.neuroscience) or you'll get tossed.
> Brian,
> Unless my grasp of the English language is slipping, "getting this
> shit out of here" is precidely what I recommended.

Then we agree, Taliesin :-)

> Seriously, I realize that it is irritating when someone posts
> off-topic subjects to a newsgroup -- I believe that you can understand
> that I am just as irritated that this drivel is appearing in
> alt.religion.wicca. However, cursing the firefighter is not going to
> put out the fire.

Sure, but it would be nice to tell their ISP's that they are SPAMMING.
One example; I doubt that I would post neuroscience posts in
But I would challenge readers at with this post, because it is
a challenge to understand the mind.
Spamming is not challenging, it is annoying.