brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

John Knight jwknight at polbox.com
Sat Sep 7 14:22:26 EST 2002


"Bob LeChevalier" <lojbab at lojban.org> wrote in message
news:uo6knugn9n753l1qmv47iakjanromkifaq at 4ax.com...
> "John Knight" <jwknight at polbox.com> wrote:
> >"Bob LeChevalier" <lojbab at lojban.org> wrote in message
> >news:dmjinu4lc06kupd6euavj6ehacponrri7g at 4ax.com...
> >> >But the children of a "ben" of a Benjaminite who marries a jew, Moab,
> >> > Edomite, Hittite, Cushite, Canaanite, Perizzite, Jebusite, Hivite,
> >> > Ammonite, Egyptian, Amorite, nigger, spic, Mexican, Indian,
> >> > Girgashite, or any other mud is NOT a Benjaminite
> >>
> >> False.  The Bible gives specific examples to the contrary.
> >
> >So you claim that the Holy Bible is in error?
>
> No.  YOU are in error as to what the Bible says.
>
> >> >"A [mamzer] shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to
> >> > his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the
> >> > LORD", Deuteronomy 23:2
> >>
> >> Totally ignoring other passages that contradict that one, like the one
> >> a few verses later where it says 3 generations for Moabites and
> >> Egyptians.
> >
> >This is the CLASSIC example of how you never get any single fact
straight.
>
> Sorry.  Edomite.  Copied the wrong word from your erroneous list:

It was YOUR "mistake", so don't blame it on some other source.

> >> >But the children of a "ben" of a Benjaminite who marries a jew, Moab,
> >> > Edomite, Hittite, Cushite, Canaanite, Perizzite, Jebusite, Hivite,
> >> > Ammonite, Egyptian, Amorite, nigger, spic, Mexican, Indian,
> >> > Girgashite, or any other mud is NOT a Benjaminite
>
> Deut 23: 7-8
> >[7] Thou shalt not abhor an Edomite; for he is thy brother: thou shalt
not abhor an Egyptian; because thou wast a stranger in his land.
> >[8] The children that are begotten of them shall enter into the
congregation of the LORD in their third generation.
>

The *correct* translation is:

"Thou shalt not abhor a [SYRIAN:] for he is thy brother, thou
shalt not abhor an Egyptian; because thou wast a stranger in
his land."
http://christianparty.net/edomites.htm

The correct attitude about Edomites is:


Gen 26:34-35 And Esau was forty years old when he took to wife Judith the
daughter of Beeri the Hittite, and Basemath the daughter of Elon the
Hittite; who were a grief of spirit to Isaac and to Rebekah.

(Gen 28:8) Esau realized how displeasing the Canaanite women were to his
father Isaac,

Eze 25:14 And I will lay My vengeance on Edom by the hand of My people
Israel. And they shall do in Edom according to My anger and according to My
fury. And they shall know My vengeance, says the Lord Jehovah.

(Mal 1:3) Was not Esau Jacob's brother? says the LORD: yet I loved Jacob,
but hated Esau; I made his mountains a waste, his heritage a desert for
jackals.

(Rom 9:13) As it is written: "I loved Jacob but hated Esau."

(2Ch 21:10) However, Edom has continued in revolt against the sovereignty of
Judah down to the present time. Libnah also revolted at that time against
Jehoram's sovereignty because he had forsaken the LORD, the God of his
fathers.

(2Ch 28:17) The Edomites had returned, attacked Judah, and carried off
captives.

(Gen 36:2) Esau took his wives from among the Canaanite women: Adah,
daughter of Elon the Hittite; Oholibamah, granddaughter through Anah of
Zibeon the Hivite;

(Gen 36:6) Esau took his wives, his sons, his daughters, and all the members
of his household, as well as his livestock comprising various animals and
all the property he had acquired in the land of Canaan, and went to the land
of Seir, out of the way of his brother Jacob.


The KJV translators made a "little" error.


> >But what else is new?
> >
> >Deu 23:3  An Ammonite or Moabite shall not enter into the congregation of
> >the LORD; even to their tenth generation shall they not enter into the
> >congregation of the LORD forever:
> >
> >Notice that Ammonites and Moabites are given a special privilege: the
word
> >"forever" is added, just to make the point that you want to avoid or
ignore.
>
> Of course a "mongrel" with a Benjaminite father is a Benjaminite, not
> an Ammonite or a Moabite.  May need to wait 10 generations to enter
> the congregation, but is a Benjaminite nonetheless.
>

No, often the Israelites didn't wait around ten generations for the
miscegenation to just go away--they "put away" the little mamzers:
Ezra 9:1  Now when these things were done, the princes came to me, saying,
The people of Israel, and the priests, and the Levites, have not separated
themselves from the people of the lands, doing according to their
abominations, even of the Canaanites, the Hittites, the Perizzites, the
Jebusites, the Ammonites, the Moabites, the Egyptians, and the Amorites.

Ezra 9:2  For they have taken of their daughters for themselves, and for
their sons: so that the holy seed have mingled themselves with the people of
those lands: yea, the hand of the princes and rulers hath been chief in this
trespass.

Ezra 10:3  Now therefore let us make a covenant with our God to put away all
the wives, and such as are born of them, according to the counsel of my
lord, and of those that tremble at the commandment of our God; and let it be
done according to the law.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----

Nehemiah 9:1 Now in the twenty and fourth day of this month the children of
Israel were assembled with fasting, and with sackcloth, and earth upon them.

Nehemiah 9:2 And the seed of Israel separated themselves from all
foreigners, and stood and confessed their sins, and the iniquities of their
fathers.

Nehemiah 9:3 And they stood up in their place, and read in the book of the
law of Jehovah their God a fourth part of the day; and another fourth part
they confessed, and worshipped Jehovah their God.




> >> Furthermore, since adoption would make someone a member of a tribe,
> >> marrying someone adopted into a tribe, the children would not be
> >> mongrels.  Since Jewish conversion is a formal adoption into the
> >> tribes, and not merely a profession of belief, the passage would not
> >> apply to those of other nations who went through the proper rituals.
> >
> >Adoption?  Jewish?
> >
> >We're talking about Israelites, not jews.  Adopting nigger or mud
children
> >is probably legal in jewish law, but it's NOT legal in Israelite law, so
> >this is a moot point.
>
> Of course it is legal.  Show us where the Bible says that adoption is
> not legal.
>

If Israelites put away their OWN children who were conceived with
non-Israelites, they certainly wouldn't run around Cush adopting little
niglets and spics.

Adoption isn't even mentioned in the Holy Bible because ejecting mamzers
makes the message clear enough.

> >> Finally, what makes YOU an expert on the interpretation of Old
> >> Testament Law?  Are you a rabbi?  Do you practice the other laws of
> >> Deuteronomy?  If you don't, then you are no longer an Israelite, no
> >> matter what your purported ancestry.
> >
> >If you want to learn about the Talmud, talk to a rabbi.  If you want to
> >learn about the Holy Bible--READ IT.
>
> You are incapable of reading.
>

Arguing with yourself again?

> >You believe EVERY jewish LIE you ever hear, don't you.
> >
> >Most European male descendants of the Israelites ARE circumcised.
>
> Sorry, but circumcision is practiced by Jews, Moslems, a few African
> tribes, and many Americans (who at one time thought it was healthier
> and would keep people from masturbating).  It is not common in Europe,
> and probably never occurred in ancient Europe.
>

The biggest jewish LIE of the century, and you fell for it, hook, line, and
sinker, eh?

Or are you an expert in this arena?

> >Most "jews" are NOT circumcised.  The Khazars "converted" to "Judaism",
but
> >few if any of them were ever circumcised.
>
> If there is one thing that distinguishes Jews, it is circumcision
> (though I read somewhere that there are Reform Jews who reject even
> that practice).
>

And so did the Khazars, who "jewish writers"  CLAIM are 90% of today's
"jews".

> >> THAT was the fate of the Israelites of the other 10 tribes.  They were
> >> removed from the land, scattered among the nations, and left FEW IN
> >> NUMBER.  Thus said Moses in the Bible.  Thus said the LORD
> >>
> >> Should we believe Moses and the LORD, or a nincompoop?
> >
> >What you keep ignoring is that the Israelites always returned to the
LORD,
> >just as they are returning right now, today, as we "speak".
>
> Do you keep the Passover, and the other laws of Leviticus?  If not,
> then you have NOT "returned to the Lord".  And whites who were not
> circumcised all the way back on their male lineage, have been cut off
> irrevocably. Israelites who turned away from the LORD and his covenant
> were DESTROYED AS A PEOPLE.  Do you call the LORD a liar?
>
> lojbab

Do you know why you make so many FALSE statements?  At BEST, because the
jews have filled your empty head with so many jewish LIES that not even a
HAL9000 could re-program you.  At worst, you're an inveterate LIAR yourself.

You know utterly nothing about White Christian Israelites.  Even after all
these posts, it's obvious that you still can't comprehend the first WORD of
the Holy Bible.

To set the record straight:  you have consistently proven that, just to have
something to criticize, you have to keep on making up LIES.

John Knight





More information about the Neur-sci mailing list