brain sizes: Einstein's & women's

John Knight jwknight at polbox.com
Mon Sep 9 20:29:56 EST 2002

"Bob LeChevalier" <lojbab at lojban.org> wrote in message news:5l3qnu0lclfbtj17uamreem64nu2s2jckb at 4ax.com...

> >The only
> >question is where did the Rus come from.  The Russians claim that the Rus
> >migrated to Sweden from Russia and became the Swedes, but the Swedes claim
> >that they came from Sweden and became the Russians.
>
> The Vikings appeared in the West before they appeared in Russia.
>
> However, the Rus were merely the ruling class, and they interbred with
> the native Slavs and took up their language (you may notice that
> Russian is not much like Swedish).  A couple centuries later the
> Tatars conquered most of Russia; they ruled for a couple of centuries,
> and there was much interbreeding (not necessarily all of it willing).
>
> Still later, Russia expanded to the Pacific Coast and absorbed many
> other nations, whose people became Russian and interbred with
> Russians.  Russian language is the native language of only 85% of
> Russians.  There is a large gypsy community in Russia that suffers
> much worse discrimination than the Jews.  But they're still there.
>
> >That was how they made contact with foreigners.  They tried to control the
> >money exchange, but now they are gone, history.
>
> They're still there.
>
> lojbab

It's so interesting that American "liberals" who think that 2 million Israelites would stretch from sea to sea in Judaea know so much more about Russia than the Russians.

How do you get so educated?

>From the jews, perhaps?

Do you ever wonder why your "facts" are at odds with every shred of evidence on planet?

The jews, perhaps?

You already saw this post from Yuriy, no?