brain sizes: Einstein's and women's

Bob LeChevalier lojbab at
Mon Sep 9 21:11:38 EST 2002

"John Knight" <jwknight at> wrote:
>By claiming that "he is advocating nothing more than tearing the door off
>the Seekret Treehouse and letting the inmates out", you don't mean that you
>agree that some scumbag jew like Noel Ignatiev has the right to impose
>himself and his abject amorality on this Christian nation?

He has the right of freedom of speech.  If you consider his using that
freedom to be "imposing himself and his abject amorality", then yes he
has that right.

>> Heh.  John, I SERIOUSLY suspect I make more than you do.  And pay
>> higher taxen.
>> -- cary
>Don't bet your life on it, because you'd be a dead woman, instantly.

I doubt that you have much of an income, since you are an ex-con,
which would keep you out of most high paying jobs.  Besides, if you
had a lot of income, you wouldn't have the time to post so much.
You'd be WORKING.